“One hell of a steak!”

Ranked #30 of 496 Restaurants in Pasig
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Talk about wagyu steak cooked / stoned in front of you? And the taste is to die for. I have been to a lot of steakhouse and this was the only one I said wow each time I put some on my mouth! Writing this makes my mouth water.haha. will definitely come back!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is indeed for steak lovers. Situated on the 5/F of the Podium Mall, this offers a variety of stone grilled wagyu steaks with sizes to choose from, imported from Japan and Australia. It also has soup, salad, appetizers and pasta.

We had Gambas with complimentary french bread.
Upon the restaurant's suggestion, we also Argentinian red wine.
To prepare our tummy, we had the soup of the day which was Cream of Peas.

The main star was the Grade 8 steak! Such a heavenly and gastronomic feast! Guests get to grill it on a bed of hot volcanic rock (baked for 6 hours) to their heart's content. Best to slice it quite thinly to cook it better. If it is sliced quite thick, the inside can still be cold. A vent is turned on during the cooking. Surely, those juices from the grilling stone will all come out, leaving some stains on your table, part of the dining experience. The Grade 8 steak is good for sharing for 2 to 3 pax.

For non-meat loves they have pasta (seafood, pomodorro and mushroom).

The creamy ice cream was served on a cold volcanic rock too!

This place is good to go on a romantic date, business meeting, or a celebration.

Pricing is expensive.

Service is good.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

This is a classy restaurant, as expected. My bf and I dined here in Valentine's day. Gusto ko sa eastwood branch but unfortunately when my bf was making a reservation, the place is full na daw. So we decided na Podium branch nalang since malapit lang sa office. The place is a bit small but still classy. There's also a bar inside. Sa menu naman, you can choose the full valentine's course or you could just pick any menu you like. So we chose the full course menu, as I remember yung bill ata namin is 6k+. Anyways, I really enjoyed this restaurant though kami ang last costumer medyo bitin lang sa time. I love their wagyu beef and everything on our plate. I'll give you 5 stars when I come back and if I'm still impressed.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

It was a lovely late lunch with my folks at their branch in the Podium. So nice that when I think of the experience, I could still remember the cozy ambiance, comfortable chair, smooth table cover, and the tenderly juicy steak melting in my mouth. Really so gooood I could day dream about it!

Their staff were friendly and accommodating. The one who took my reservation on the phone was so patient, the attentive server/ wait staff took good note of our requirements, and the chef did a superb job on our soup (thoughtfully plated for 3 guests instead of plating in a serving dish), Mediterranean salad, pomodoro & seafood Alfredo pasta. The best part is the wagyu steak seasoned just enough to balance the taste and gradually cooked on a heated stone in front of you.

To fully enjoy the steak, have your food served in this particular order: soup, veggie salad, steak w/ mashed potato, other main dish such as pasta. Since the steak is gradually cooked, just slice a bit enough for each bite so it doesn't get dry. Eat the steak by itself only or with the mash potato that goes with it. If red wine is not part of the budget, have a warm water with a slice of lemon to wash down your palate and fully enjoy the taste of the steak.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

My wife, kids and I had our lunch here for the first time. It did not disappoint. My kids who don't normally eat meat loved the steak I ordered. The waiters and even the manager were very attentive. Will definitely go back, but when there's an occasion na lang, medyo kailangan pag ipinunan e. Hehe.