“Wagyu Delight”

Ranked #33 of 528 Restaurants in Pasig
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

fantastic way to Satisfy your lunc craving! A definite must for meat lovers! Especially when you are provided with a hefty discount!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

If you are a beef lover, you can't miss this place. I've had the best wagyu here besides enjoying beef in Japan. My little trick is to cook small pieces of beef myself on the hot stone. You'll never regret coming to this place. Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Talk about wagyu steak cooked / stoned in front of you? And the taste is to die for. I have been to a lot of steakhouse and this was the only one I said wow each time I put some on my mouth! Writing this makes my mouth water.haha. will definitely come back!

1  Thank George S
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is indeed for steak lovers. Situated on the 5/F of the Podium Mall, this offers a variety of stone grilled wagyu steaks with sizes to choose from, imported from Japan and Australia. It also has soup, salad, appetizers and pasta.

We had Gambas with complimentary french bread.
Upon the restaurant's suggestion, we also Argentinian red wine.
To prepare our tummy, we had the soup of the day which was Cream of Peas.

The main star was the Grade 8 steak! Such a heavenly and gastronomic feast! Guests get to grill it on a bed of hot volcanic rock (baked for 6 hours) to their heart's content. Best to slice it quite thinly to cook it better. If it is sliced quite thick, the inside can still be cold. A vent is turned on during the cooking. Surely, those juices from the grilling stone will all come out, leaving some stains on your table, part of the dining experience. The Grade 8 steak is good for sharing for 2 to 3 pax.

For non-meat loves they have pasta (seafood, pomodorro and mushroom).

The creamy ice cream was served on a cold volcanic rock too!

This place is good to go on a romantic date, business meeting, or a celebration.

Pricing is expensive.

Service is good.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

This is a classy restaurant, as expected. My bf and I dined here in Valentine's day. Gusto ko sa eastwood branch but unfortunately when my bf was making a reservation, the place is full na daw. So we decided na Podium branch nalang since malapit lang sa office. The place is a bit small but still classy. There's also a bar inside. Sa menu naman, you can choose the full valentine's course or you could just pick any menu you like. So we chose the full course menu, as I remember yung bill ata namin is 6k+. Anyways, I really enjoyed this restaurant though kami ang last costumer medyo bitin lang sa time. I love their wagyu beef and everything on our plate. I'll give you 5 stars when I come back and if I'm still impressed.