All reviewsbedroom suitemega mallseparate kitchenindoor poolsm megamallbuffet breakfastwalking distancefront desk stafffamily marthotel is greatget togetherliving areaconvenience storerooms are spaciouscomfortable staymicrowave ovenmetro manila
Reviewed 22 September 2015

We have tried their 2-bed room suite twice (July and August). Both stays were good. Rooms are well maintained and cleaned. Bathrooms have ample supply of toiletries, I didn't like the fact that they don't have bidet. Parking space is very small and narrow, SUV owners will have a hard time parking. Swimming pool was ok for me. Chlorine level was too high I guess because you can easily smell it once your there and smell of it on your hair will linger for a couple of days even with a lot of shampoo and conditioner. Staff are all pleasant and courteous, even on the phone. Wifi passwords are all not working on both of our stays.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

We checked in yesterday at the linden suite this is not our first time to visit this condotel as I am formerly a member way back years ago. It was my sons birthday so we availed the birthday promo and got their 3 bedroom
Suite. We arrived late at 3:30pm and checked in but our room is not yet ready. We were given a room at 4pm. Checking in is no problem we were assisted by the front desk officer politely and friendly. As we reached our room it is not the old linden suite that I used to know that utensils, pots and pans and rice cooker were not there so i requested. It took longer than I thought and had to follow up twice for my request. That night I received a letter reminding me to check out early because they are expecting a high volume of guest tomorrow. I called
The front desk again and requested for an extra comforter but told us that it has additional fee so I said it's ok but the comforter never did came as I requested. Bath amenities also such as toothbrush are also not included anymore. As we woke up the other day cups for coffee are only good for 2 pax I expected that having a 3 bedroom there must be 6 cups. So again I have to request. The cups that came are small it's like drinking a tea from the size of the cup so I told the man who gave the cup if they have larger cup he said that that is the only cup that they can give me. I'm really having a bad experience since we checked in and it really pissed me off because I kept comparing linden to oakwood premier which is way too diffrent in terms of service and utensils that you find in their kitchen being the same category of condotel type. The front desk called me at 11am reminding the check out. I requested to extend our stay until 1pm because the room was given to us at 4pm yesterday and told me that she will get back to me but unfortunately she never did called and inform me if my request was granted. 12:40pm the phone rang again ang reminding us the check out and even sending someone over to tell us to check out. Is it that rude that reminding your guest by calling and even sending someone to remind you the check out as I am already aware and we are already packing out things and it is not yet 1pm. I'm
Really stressed out!!! When guest are requesting for something you have to remind them twice but when they are reminding you to check out they are fast and eager which is so disappointing and I will definitely not coming back to linden suite anymore.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed 18 September 2015

On arrival first day, the hotel superficially looked decent for a purported 4-star. The reception was friendly and helpful. But the good words ended there. We were given a 2 bedroom "suite" on the 4th level. On approaching the room, two things confronted us immediately. 1) The corridor/doors looked like they have seen much better times. 2) The stench in the corridor that overpowered us(we had to buy a 1-litre Lysol disinfectant spray from SM Mall to reduce the stench!). We were told by the bellboy that the block we were staying in(the block behind, of the 2 blocks there) was a former apartment converted into a hotel.

Once inside the room, we found that the dining table was probably not properly cleaned for ages as one could see patches of grease on the glass top. The couch had patches and stains all over and obviously had not been cleaned over for a long time, if at all! We had to place a bathrobe over the couch whenever we were using it.

The kitchen was not fully equipped. There were no bowls at all but only four plates for a supposed 2-bedroom "suite" that could accommodate more than 4 persons! The kitchen waste-bin could hardly be opened! No table cloth was provided in the "kitchen".

Although the toilets were stocked with adequate toiletries/amenities, our toilet in the main bedroom had a bathtub that leaked water all over the floor each time someone took a shower. This despite all our effort in taking all kinds of precautions!! Alas, it was one of those that you sometimes find in hotels where the design of the tub is not properly thought over!

The remote control to one of the bedrooms was not working! (Little things like this should matter to a genuine 4-star hotel!)

Don't be fooled by the photos on the internet when you are doing the booking. Those photos are either "photo-shopped" over, or they were taken ages ago!! This hotel looked very jaded and has seen much, much better times!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PermanentJetsetter
Reviewed 17 September 2015

It was a hassle getting to Linden Suites through the traffic from NAIA to Ortigas Center area but once in the lobby, it was a quiet, orderly, neat and clean oasis. Checking in went expeditiously, just showing printouts of reservations made online while in Australia. Our suite in the 11th floor had two large bedrooms with two queen beds each plus a large living room and furnished kitchen, all for 23,000 United frequent flyer points per night including breakfast. Buffet for breakfast had a good range of choices that included traditional Filipino and American continental choices. Ordered menu for lunch and dinner, however, did not turn out as I expected. "Siniging" and the touted "inasal" tasted flat, the ingredients probably stored too long in the freezer and ended just partially eaten. Nevertheless, the servers were very gracious, polite and eager to serve. The kitchen just needs to improve its output quality. We subsequently tried the restaurants across the back street with better results. So there are options. Free parking is available underground, a bit tight for the minivan we had but adequate. I see Linden Suites rated a 4 star but for accommodations I'd rate it a 4 plus.

Room Tip: Our 2-bedroom suite on the 11th floor was spacious, quiet, cool and comfortable. Windows along building front overlooked open green space.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

I got the 2BR birthday promo as a gift from a friend so I decided to hold a party. Super fail! Guests can only stay until 11pm. They only allow 2 bottles of hard drinks and you have to pay a corkage fee of 1,500php per bottle for excess. When I called the bar, they don't sell hard drinks by the bottle. My room in tower 2 is spacious but looks really outdated. I'm not going to recommend this hotel and I won't stay here again. Not at all like the picture on their site.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends