All reviews chocolate dip washing machine check in was a breeze birthday song relish cafe long stay guests residents lounge anti fog actual birthday laundry room serviced apartment free for hotel guests bedroom suite cbd area grocery shopping check in was easy green tea
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I've been to many hotels within the metro and Citadines actually met my standards and expectations. Probably going to give this hotel a very high rating score. I would definitely come back and stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Glenn M, Manager at Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear chrisgorne,

Thank you for your positive review and very high rating score of this recent stay. My team and I are very happy to know that we have met your standards and expectations. Your kind words shall motivate us in our goal of consistently providing our residents excellent service. See you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had a great experience during our stay. We really enjoyed our stay and we are very thankful for all the requests granted. The birthday surprise was awesome and it was a completely wonderful place to get together with your family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jen C,

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback. Thank you for choosing Citadines. It is a delight to know that we were able to provide you a great stay experience which is our top priority. I am sure the team enjoyed assisting you with your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

So I have this habit of finding nice places to stay for my birthday. This year I had no time plan any trips outside the country or the metro so I went on a hunt for a nice hotel/apartment/condotel to spend my birthday. I needed a bigger than usual space as I planned on inviting some friends whom I would cook for and a place where there's some space to talk and relax. And so in about just two weeks before my birthday I decided on Citadines Millenium. Getting to the place was a bit of a challenge coming from the south and a little congested with the Ortigas traffic. Upon checking in, the area was clear and I was attended to immediately. Deposited Php1000 for incidentals and got my keycards. The keycard is used to get to the floor your assigned which is good for security, bad for people handling a lot of paper bags. Upon entering the room, it felt so spacious with higher than usual ceilings and a color scheme that opens up the room. Almost floor to ceiling windows were also used so it looked a lot more spacious. The room had a separate dining and functional kitchen area with a ref, pans, utensils, plates and even a washer dryer. The comfort room adjoins the outside and the bedroom. The comfort was also pretty spacious but I would have loved a tub. The room was nice with a good bed and pillows and spacious closets. Airconditioning was great. The only thing I would have liked would be larger TVs and possibly having Netflix-as I would pay a little extra for it. My friends felt very comfortable in the room and we have ample space for 6 to 8 other guests. In terms of value and service and functionality of the room I chose, this was a great choice. I would highly suggest at least 2 nights to really appreciate the space and room and really chill and relax.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Glenn M, Manager at Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Lee d,

Thank you for your detailed and candid feedback of Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila. We are glad to have met your expectations in both service and quality standards. As we are committed to delivering the best possible service, I shall definitely look into your suggestions.

Once again, a belated happy birthday. We look forward to welcoming you again and be part of your other life's milestones and celebrations.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

What my daughter and I love about this place are:
1) Customer Service and Staff - Attentive, Fast and All smiles, I felt that they were happy their work
2) The price we paid for was worth it for the Executive Studio Room
3) Interiors of the lobby, Relish Restaurant and Rooms fits my preference - simply chic, minimalist and classic
4) Bed, Bath and Body - The pillows, linens and bed were clean, soft and comfortable. I love Crabtree & Evelyn bath and body products
5) Breakfast - there were lots of variety to choose from and the food was tasty and good

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear maryrhemeses,

Thank you for sharing what you loved most about your Citadines Homecation. We are grateful for the positive comments which inspire us to continuously look ways to provide excellent service. I will be sure to let my team know of your kind words. See you again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Biggest appartment I've ever booked in Manila (140 sqm with3 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchen fully equipped with a washer/dryer machine, 4 TV... so perfect for a big family (6 pax up to 8 pax), I will come back for sure every time my relatives are with me. I should have tried the pool (short in time).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family