“Potato drinks”

Subspace Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 27 Coffee & Tea in Pasig
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I love their potato violet drinks. Quiet reading in the afternoon suits the place. Gets crowded in the evening. Food choices are limited. But the drinks are ok. Almost the same price as starbucks. I live nearby so this is most visited.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Where else can you find Purple Potato Latte with your requested latte art? We requested for cat, dog, starwars inspired art and the barista was able to deliver. The coffee itself was on the sweet side for me but it's okay. Parking can be a problem in the area.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Came across this quirky little unassuming coffeeshop on Ortigas Boulevard. We love the atmosphere and how cutely decorated the place is, very homey and I could just stay there all day.

Food look great esp Beef Tapa - something to look forward to on our next visit along with Ube Cheesecake they have on display.

We had Ube Latte which was served hot and on the sweeter side.

They have movie screening every Friday at 7PM.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Their Purple Potato Latte (₱130) looked pretty... It was not even served in a cutesy latte art that this cafe is also known for.

How about the taste? Well, like what I expected, it was more on the sweeter side but the coffee flavor was still evident. While I usually like my coffee strong, perhaps I'll make an exception to this one because I also like ube. It just proves the versatility of the ube!

Their S'mores was OK, just a little dry and a bit too sweet to me. I should have ordered savory dishes instead to offset the sweetness of the purple potato latte.

The interiors have an interesting and appealing mix of industrial and... uhhh cute? Hahaha. I like the chairs (I believe they were chairs) that were lashed together and hung in the ceiling. For those who tend to prefer minimalist design, this cafe may look a bit too 'busy.'

But I liked it! The cafe was small, snug, cozy, Instagram-worthy, a bit dark and a bit intimate... Perfect for introverts and loners (like me, tho I want to take someone special there next time)

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Tasty sandwiches and pastries, and a good selection of coffees and teas. Quirky and comfortable atmosphere. Great place to hang with friends.