“Good Shawarma at a Great Price”
Review of Alibaba Shawarma

Alibaba Shawarma
Ranked #69 of 522 Restaurants in Davao City
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The food was very good and the serving large (for Filipinos). I loved the spices used in my shawarma wrap and all the ingredients. The sauces were also up there. It's basically a hole in the wall outlet (quite small) and while full it wasn't crowded. Facilities are adequate and appropriate to the location. The service was good - nothing to highlight but not bad. I tried several other items on the menu so I can safely say most of the food is very good.

The one surprise is (but I guess not for the Philippines) is that beer is served! It was sub-zero and goes perfect with the shawarma!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

They call them Kebabs where I am from but here they call them shawarma's here. Fresh, Fresh Fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I was walking and hiking around Davao and passed by this place. I had Shawarma was quite good but not as expected. Its kinda Filipino Style Arabic food. Should try at least :)

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Sadly the place in SM Ecoland closed down, I suspect as a result of the ridiculously expensive rent imposed by SM. Nether the less this is a good place to eat. Variety of shawarma's served quickly and I especially like the shawarma salad. I would not suggest take away as the paper wrapping quickly become part of your meal... eat on premises is my advice.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

If you are in the exchange and love Shawarma: stop in for a quick bite. Always friendly staff, and always a great experience. We stayed at Sumo Asia Hotel so we tried this place since it's just outside our hotel it is my favorite cheap eats place. Tasty, fast, and good in a pinch, and I'd go back if I needed a quick bite.