“Pizza and pasta place”

Lara Mia Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #23 of 531 Restaurants in Davao City
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

1st time i ever heard of this place. Its about 2 blocks from snr near womens college. We order half the menu since we were 20. The truffle cream pasta was probably the best thing i ate. Osso bucco ok. 4 cheese pizza was decent. Prices are 250 to 300. Place was full and limited oarki g. Need to have reservations.

1  Thank Gordonchef

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The fresh fruit juices, salads, and soups are so yummy and healthy! If you are looking for a little extra the pasta and pizzas are tasty as well! Oh and dessert omg to die for creme brulee cheese cake!

1  Thank nicole4237
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Owned and operated by 2 hardworking and talented sisters, it's no surprise that the quality of the food and service is simply outstanding. The quality of the meat on their Beef Salpicao is simply immaculate. Tender, and yes, it melts in your mouth.

My grandparents aren't really big fans of pasta and pizza, but for the 1st time in ages, I saw them genuinely enjoy both. We even had to order seconds for their Chorizo Pasta and Quattro Formaggi Pizza. It was that good.

Their Creme Brulee Cheesecake was simply superb. It was just the right amount of sweetness in my opinion. Will most definitely go back for this one.

I'm also a big fan of their tea. I also love the fact they grow their own ingredients which can be found at their own pocket garden just outside the dining area.

It was a unique and satisfying experience. A big thanks to both sisters!

1  Thank MigsAv
Reviewed 3 February 2017

We had merienda at Lara Mia, a very quaint and tasteful Italian restaurant just across the PWU. Our host says that you can have a small children's party in their dining room and patio, which she just attended last Christmas. They have a brick oven for their pizza's! I normally do not eat pasta but the white pasta we had had a hint of truffle oil with wonderful cheeses! Pizza was also wonderful with prosciutto ham and arugula! Yummy and wonderfully crisp pizza crust! I would go back there again and again! The waters are pleasant and serving unobtrusively making conversation easy and intimate.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Visited for the first time on a Friday lunchtime. The place was busy and felt happy. I spotted the wood-fired brick oven, where pizzas and other thinks were being cooked, and though I was in for a treat. I was not disappointed. The pizza was delicious, and we also ordered a salad, which was superb. We also had a creamy pasta dish, which was seriously tasty. Feels close to genuine Italian cuisine. The resto has a great ambience and the service was friendly and efficient, but without being intrusive. I'll be back to savour more from the extensive menu!!

2  Thank SimonDabbs