“Decent value for money & clean”
Review of Helen's Kitchen

Helen's Kitchen
Ranked #201 of 586 Restaurants in Davao City
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

If you want a buffet fit for a king check out Vikings, however if you just want a decent all you can eat feed without paying top dollar visit here - dinner starts at p350 per head :)

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My sister and I were at Helen's Kitchen on a dinner complement. We we're having bbq at one of the downtown ihaw-ihaw and after the meal, were given raffle tickets. Luckily, my sister won and to make the story short, there we were, eating Pinoy dishes with gusto. Everything they served was heaven to my taste buds - grilled tuna, sushi, and those savory chicken and beef dishes. I really liked their sweet-tasting creamy corn soup and in the dessert corner - their caramel cake, macaroni salad and the pomelo-mango salad...OMG is what i can only say...I know all the food tasted great, too, even if they didn't happen to be my favorite - judging from the throng of customers that came in for the night

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

The best chili garlic crab, and salt and pepper shrimp. Affordable buffet, good food choices. Will definitely go back to this place.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The food was great! I would recommend to try everything. Everything was on point for my taste buds. I think I had 3 plates that day. The dessert was my fave! Especially the custard cake! definitely a must try.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank fatkid007
Reviewed 16 February 2017

We called them early in the morning for dinner reservations because it was Valentines day and we expect that full reservations to all restaurants in Davao City but we tried to called them and they agree to our reservations. And when we got there at 8pm there was no food left for us, it cause us to find another restaurants. Like what kind of restaurant is that ? You should expect the people who reservations. It became a burden for us. BE MINDFUL.

Date of visit: February 2017