“Burnt and Late”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Telephone + 63 82 225 1440
Description: Telephone + 63 82 225 1440
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

The pizza we bought was burnt and the manager insisted that it is how their pizza is cooked. The cheese basically was gone due to the intense heat it had to endure. And, wasn't this supposed to be fast food? It took like 15 minutes or so for food to arrive.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

this fast food chain in sm city Davao is the worst Greenwich branch I ever went with.. It took them ages to served food, we have to follow up several times before they finally served our food..and when it finally served foods was all cold,i even have to return my lasagna coz it was cold like a left over food. after that I have to follow up for our drinks since it was almost an hour and its not yet served, and its not that busy when we arrived. and since they didn't served all the food that I ordered I decided to cancel it, then the lady came back with my pizza and fries and again it was served cold....

the management have to train their staff..

will never go back there..very worst service ever!!!

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Lasagna with a piece of garlic bread.... God its hella good for a fast food chain. I probably can live off it for a month! It suits my filipino taste in pasta really well. The pizza is thin crust and is really good. I cant get enough of it but need to cause its fast food haha

Reviewed 21 November 2015

this is a retail pizza place. most of them are in the malls. they also deliver. they pizza's are ok for a fastfood place.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

We went to several Greenwich Pizza places in pretty much each of the malls in Davao. You can't go wrong. The Hawaiian overload pizza is super good. The pasta carbonara is also really nice. The little breadstick is perfect with it. Not ordinary fast food.