Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$48
US$85
US$70
Priceline
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
US$90
US$69
Trip.com
Home Crest Hotel(Davao City)
US$71
US$48
My Hotel(Davao City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$20
Domicilio Lorenzo Apartelle(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$28
Priceline
Red Planet Davao(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$82
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Bahay Ni Tuding Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$21
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My first time in Davao and it was the Kadayawan week. Travelling business and pleasure at the same time. The hotel prides itself with original artworks at the lobby . It has a working kitchen for sure until 9 pm. No coffee to serve behind that time. As you enter, the unwelcoming stench of insect spray will haunt you till the rest of your stay as if the whole hotel is afraid of bugs and the whole staff may have gotten used to its smell and everyone is immune to it. Yikes! But the saving grace of the Tower Inn is the all smiling security staff. friendly and very charming. The people in the the lobby may have forgotten what a smile is. Peace!

Room Tip: No internet connections in the rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Gabby B
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed here last 2010 together with my family. And we found 4 cockroaches in the drawer. We immediately informed the front desk about it. When the housekeeping staff went there, he never said sorry.

And just last week, planned to stay in uno hotel but all rooms are booked. So since I'm really tired from a long trip, I went to tower inn and checked in. The room needs repair. And the shower curtain?! It's really dirty.

I am not coming back.that's for sure.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Van G
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Very friendly and accommodating staff. They changed linens everyday and make it a point to provide our little requests no matter what time of the day. I love their kinilaw and crispy pata. Very delicious and affordable. I definitely recommend this place for travelers who's looking for a budget friendly hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This was the first place I stayed in once I arrived in Davao City. I took a taxi to this place from the airport. The people that worked there were all very nice. The hotel needs some interior remodeling. The room was smaller than I expected. The tv was old although they did provide cable. The bed was comfortable. They have hot water which is good. I stayed in this place 2 nights and 3 days. Overall I would stay in this place again because of the friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BGonzalez1973
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I went here to join my first ever Kadayawan Festival. My friends and I are were really excited since it was our first time in Davao. We had high hopes because of the good stuff that we heard about from our homies.

We were looking for a hotel and decided to check out Tower Inn along Quirino Ave. We scanned the reviews and decided to reserve rooms.

When we got in the hotel, the staff in the lobby didn't even smile at us. Also, no one even asked or attempted to take our luggage. We were like "Uh, we're guests here. Shouldn't we be treated better?"

So after talking to the staff about our reservation, we went straight to our rooms. When I was about to lie in my bed, I saw a strand of hair on it!

Then my friend checked the bathroom. He shouted "this stinks!". I checked it out myself and to my surprise, a foul odor started attacking my nostrils.

So we called the lobby and told them about it. They said they'll clean it right away. What I didn't like was they didn't even say sorry about it. Not even a single word from them. They just did their thing and got out of the room.

I never imagined my Davao experience to be like this. One of the worst I've experienced so far.

To the management: please take care of your customers if you want to keep them. Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends