“Affordable and right in the middle”
Review of Tower Inn Davao

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Davao City
Tower Inn Davao
Ranked #24 of 53 Hotels in Davao City
Reviewed 13 October 2014

I have stayed here years before and recently came back during one of a quick overnight in the city. I just called their number (082) 221.1099 while I was about to board my flight to Davao. The reception who answered was quick to confirm. So I proceed to this hotel upon arrival from the airport.

Nothing much has changed since 5 years ago. The rooms are basically the same. But it was enough if you need a place to sleep. What I like is its location, which is in the middle and very convenient. You don't have to worry for your meals as KFC is across, and Merco and Dimsum resto are just beside. Bought basic groceries from nearby Gaisano store, including water. As we will proceed to Matina area later that day, the location was just perfect as jeepney is plying just outside the hotel. The next day, we went to Bajada area, so we just cross the street. Taxi is easy to get in this area as it is near Davao Doctors Hospital. Convenience stores are also present nearby.

For the room, they have the basic amenities - LED TV, telephone, hot and cold shower, toiletries. No minibar, no wifi. Wifi is only at the lobby, which I did not try. They have an elevator but we always used the stairs. This is a good place for a quick overnight, especially if you have errands to do in the city. For the amount that you pay, do not expect a luxury hotel.

Room Tip: Just make sure the aircon is not noisy and you are good to go...
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chickmom

Reviewed 23 August 2014

My first time in Davao and it was the Kadayawan week. Travelling business and pleasure at the same time. The hotel prides itself with original artworks at the lobby . It has a working kitchen for sure until 9 pm. No coffee to serve behind that time. As you enter, the unwelcoming stench of insect spray will haunt you till the rest of your stay as if the whole hotel is afraid of bugs and the whole staff may have gotten used to its smell and everyone is immune to it. Yikes! But the saving grace of the Tower Inn is the all smiling security staff. friendly and very charming. The people in the the lobby may have forgotten what a smile is. Peace!

Room Tip: No internet connections in the rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Gabby B
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed here last 2010 together with my family. And we found 4 cockroaches in the drawer. We immediately informed the front desk about it. When the housekeeping staff went there, he never said sorry.

And just last week, planned to stay in uno hotel but all rooms are booked. So since I'm really tired from a long trip, I went to tower inn and checked in. The room needs repair. And the shower curtain?! It's really dirty.

I am not coming back.that's for sure.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Van G
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Very friendly and accommodating staff. They changed linens everyday and make it a point to provide our little requests no matter what time of the day. I love their kinilaw and crispy pata. Very delicious and affordable. I definitely recommend this place for travelers who's looking for a budget friendly hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This was the first place I stayed in once I arrived in Davao City. I took a taxi to this place from the airport. The people that worked there were all very nice. The hotel needs some interior remodeling. The room was smaller than I expected. The tv was old although they did provide cable. The bed was comfortable. They have hot water which is good. I stayed in this place 2 nights and 3 days. Overall I would stay in this place again because of the friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple