“Good Food and service”

Yellow Cab Pizza
Ranked #220 of 531 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 March 2017

They have good pizzas and a good service (better than PizzaHut)
always a good joice! we come back fore sure!!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I have had better Pizza but not in the Philippines! For the Philippines Yellow Cab Pizza is about as good as it gets.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Yellow cab was a favorite to me but I was so disappointed with how they ignored my online order. Their customer service called me only after making a complain for almost 2 hours of waiting for my online. Take note for your future order:

1.) Minimum order is 1500 or else you online order will be ignored until you make a complain.

2.) The call center will only cancel/confirm orders through sms, a service delivery system 20 years ago.

3.) Both Manila/Davao numbers are out of service.

Good pizza with a bad online service system!

1  Thank CKTraveStories
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Yellow cab has always been a fave pizza for me. Whether alone or with friends, its always a nice experience to eat here. Really like its pizzas and the pasta alfredo, and of course the charlie chan pasta.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

The first time we ate in and it was great. The second time I ordered and had it delivered. I will only eat inside now. Delivered was cold and tasted nasty.