“Perfect end to a tiring night ”
Review of De Boerderij

De Boerderij
Ranked #216 of 520 Restaurants in Davao City
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: European, Dutch
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: In Netherlands we call it an "Eet-Cafe" (eat-cafe). A bar-type resto. Good food, but not posh fine dining. Hamburgers are our specialty, although steak is appreciated too. Our pizza's have proven to be a great success for dine-in, or for take-out on a plate-to-keep, as well. Pies are good also. Generally the food is international. Cozy interior with bar and limited number of tables. Our clientele is a mix of local and foreign origin. The staff is all female. The background music played ranges from oldies to modern with or without video. Check it out to see if it may be a favorite hangout for you. You are most welcome.Hope to see you there.Open from 11am - 02am. Smoking is not allowed in most of Davao City and alcohol is banned from 01am - 08am. Unfortunate things we have to deal with in life. Don't let it discourage you from visiting and enjoying all other good things.
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Always love a rustic place and this is just perfect. Menu is also not intimidating. Their many selection is just perfect for every craving :) ❤️
I love their Pizza Mexicana -- chicken, nachos, corn and jalapeño

Reviewed 15 May 2015

this is not a restaurant. this is a bar where they sell fatty food for a high price. been there 3 times. wont come back anymore.

1  Thank ingmar b
EatCafe D, Owner at De Boerderij, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Seems you're the only one so far to have that opinion.
I don't know your diet nor what you ordered, but I'm sorry we couldn't meet your standard.
Besides, it's called EatCafe. A cafe where you also eat, not restaurant.
Thank you for your review. We may change the menu to salads only. No dressing.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

De Boerderij is a great place to meet friends or just hang out at the bar with the friendly staff. They have free WIFI, an extensive menu, and ice cold beer. A lot of locals come here for the burgers, perhaps I am a bit picky I think they are just okay, however, for the prices and selection, I cannot complain at all about the food. It's also a great place to enjoy a few drinks and conversation, one of the best pub environments in the city.

2  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

After living in Davao City for two years I finally visited this resto bar last Tuesday. I was surprised by the welcome reception, the good company and the best burger I've had in years. A haven for foreigners in a city in which there is few. I will be back.

1  Thank nlallard
Reviewed 2 January 2015 via mobile

Very good food and beers and its nice place to hang outs with friends, just try the place and see by your own if you like it pr not.

3  Thank Charlie J