Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Visited Davao for the 1st time with housemates. And truly, this city has a lot to offer aside from being the safest place in the Philippines. Eden Nature Park and Resort is just heaven for either nature-seeking or thrill-seeking types. And the food...fresh and mouth-watering

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

The place is cool and can help you relax with the help of nature surrounding you where you can breath the fresh air away from the city. It also gives a form of enjoyment with the thrilling rides they offer.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The best feature of this resort is the nature, my boyfriend and I are fond of green surroundings and cold weather. We tried their trekking trail and it was fun. We also enjoyed their lunch buffet. Great place to unwind and relax.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

If you want to unwind & escape the city life for some time, have a fun & exciting adventure at Eden Garden Resort. Perfect for Family & Friends. I highly recommend their Restaurant that serves top quality food in Davao. I love everything about Eden!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I have been here many time but this time I stayed for days. I like this kind of places to unwind and recharge myself. Though it was a company event, i was able to enjoy the place and the cold weather. Food and service was great.

Date of stay: February 2017