“A date with my x-gf”

TGIF
Ranked #147 of 526 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

TGIF is really known for its high price or expensive foods. However, if you dine with your wife who has served you almost for life, then TGIF is very cheap for her. The food are great. I like their salmon and the fajita. Service is fast although sometimes they have limited waiters serving . Its also a nice place to treat your friends with cool beer while watching basketball.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my client treat me there...
The storw staff is so welcoming and so is the manager named Apple...
The server named Cleo is great because all the suggestion that she gave were all great food and so delicious... We started with the Boritos, Pumpkin Soup, main dish, I order Chicken Fingers with French Fries, & my client ordered Salmon with Jack Daniels and Mash Potato and the other have French Fries as well. Our Juices were all great! Carrot Apple, Cucumber WaterMelon, & lastly Orange Apple Juice :)
I said to myself, this is my first time but absolutely not my last... Great Place, The Best food, worth every single penny we spend!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We got a table and menus, so far so good. After spending quite some time going through the menu and deciding on having burgers, called over the waitress to place our orders, but was then informed that they don't have burgers this evening... Come on! I am fine with that they ran out of supplies, but wouldn't this be something you would inform your customers as soon as the menus were handed out?? At least for me it killed the mood a bit.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is a TGIF so if you've been there before it's what you would expect. My wife had the salmon and I had a hamburger. If you are craving a burger like from back home then this would be it. It is almost the same as a burger you would get back home but obviously they get someone local to make the buns which are on the sweet bread side but still very good. The salmon was good according to my wife. I would recommend it but be aware the prices are about the same or maybe a little higher than back in the US.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Bad example of the TGIF franchise. Expecting the US flare demonstrated by other frnchises, I was greated by someone who clearly had better things to do than be at work. Deep fried food with sauce chucked on top and again not like other TGIF franchises. Staff who seem to be playing a game of dodge the customer and do not mirror the TGUF spirit I have enjoyed elsewhere. Overall, don't bother, over priced, zero service and take the escalator upstairs to Gerrys... as we did.