“Worth every peso”

Ranked #101 of 507 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Asian, Philippine, Italian, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: You cannot leave Davao without Dining at GLAMOUR CRABS BUFFET the 1st and Original CRABS BUFFET IN DAVAO CITY. Tiyak na babalik balikan promise... ;-)
Davao City
“Worth every peso”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Crab buffet resto came & went but this one stayed and became a local fave. Their crabs are huge and tasty. Other viands are just as good.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank WanderLustDavao

Manila, Philippines
“Crabs galore but resist the temptation to over indulge”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

One block away from our hotel located along Padre Gomez is Glamour crabs buffet some 30 feet from the corner of Roxas Avenue.

The restaurant is jam-packed after a few minutes so we were lucky to arrive early for lunch. The waiting line we are told is long even during regular days.

For a price of less than P400 or US$9.30 one can partake of unlimited amount of freshly cooked crabs, shrimps with alavar sauce and other seafood. One is however advised to observe the NO sharing, no left over and no take home policy of the restaurant

The all-in meal includes soup, vegetables, beef dishes and marinated vegetables and fish (sasimi, kilawin); to top it off they also have buffet desserts and fresh fruits.

Muslim clients also patronize Glamour crab buffet restaurant because they do not serve pork products in deference to their non-christian customers.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RolandoB219
Davao City, Philippines
“The BEST CRABS in Davao city!!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was having a craving for something tasty and the image of crabs came to my mind. It's been quite a while since I've had those and so far, the restaurants I've been to have served me mediocre crabs. I decided to search the internet for a good Crab buffet in my city and saw a review for this one, so I called my brother and we went over to try this place's offerings.

Glamour Resto 'N Caterer is located near Ateneo college and it took us a few wrong turns before we finally arrived there. The place is quiet and the decorations were simple. It was air-conditioned and it has this home-y feel to it.

The food is soooo good! The crabs were AWESOME and the other dishes were just as good. The food they served are not cheap or tasteless like other buffets. This one is definitely worth it! I do not regret anything! :D

My friend and I celebrated her birthday there with a feast fitting for people thrice our size. Hehehe...

I noticed that they NEVER changed their music playlist. It's kind of annoying that they keep playing the same song over and over again. I just didnt like hearing the same girl belting out covers of a few songs on infinite loop. That aside, this place has some of the best dishes for a buffet! Will be coming back for more.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Cookie O
Las Pinas, Philippines
“BEST. CRABS. BUFFET. EVER..... EVER!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Was very fortunate enough to get a table at one of Davao's best restaurants, Glamour. It's tagline is, you should not leave Davao without eating there is so true! The house specialty? CRABS! Not just those ordinary crabs, but FAT, RICH DELICIOUS CRABS my friends! And the best part?! It's eat-all-you-can goodness for only just, P398! But wait, there's more.... its a buffet too! Other than the delicious crabs, there are other dishes such as steamed rice, fried rice, grilled tuna, grilled pork, beef stew and a bunch of fresh fruits, and Filipino delicacies for dessert.

I just have to say that you guys should never leave Davao without eating Glamour!

• Visited June 2013