“visits 2008 - 2017”

Belito's Vineyard
Ranked #31 of 563 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 29 October 2017

For years with the same performance: compliments!! This enclave of garden feeling, family attention, most friendly staff, Chef Anselm and crew preparing continuously quality and good taste - this is what we regulars appreciate the most. C u soon.......Jacqueline & Alfonso

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I was only in Davao for two days just for work, after all of those my friend brought me and my co-workers in this restaurant. It's just around the corner of an ordinary street where a warm restaurant is located. A touch of wooden tables and chairs was a plus. A family business just beside their house.

I've tried the Paella de Negra, Fried Pompano and Davao's best homemade durian ice cream. Definitely, I would return to this place.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We went there last year.. i forgot what we ordered but it was a lot just to try .. I am not sure if we just ordered the wrong items but most of the ones that we ate are so-so when it comes to flavor. That black paella was okay but to the point of coming back and trying it again. The price was expensive.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Spanish food at it's best. The warm and cozy ambiance adds to the atmosphere and the limited seating easily gets filled up. A hidden gem where private meetings can be held. They also cater.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

This place only has outdoor seats. So if you want an AC here you will not get it. So far I have only had the Chili con carne and it was ok. I will go back for sure.