“Nothing Spectacular”
Review of Mooon Cafe

Mooon Cafe
Ranked #321 of 522 Restaurants in Davao City
Reviewed 31 March 2017

We had a late lunch here. There was hardly anyone there as compared to the other restaurants beside it. Serving a mix of Mexican and local food, it wasn't anything great but enough to tide you over. Place was bright and in cheerful colors. The help staff was ok and pricing was good value. But as I said, it isn't anything great.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

We were there for lunch. 3 persons, 3 dishes. One dish was extremly salty, the second one was not good, and the third one was with shrimps, but there were only 2 small pieces of shrimps on the dish, but total not more than 1 shrimp xD thats really poor... The waiting time is very long. They dont have really a system how to work and serve...it happened that people came 15minutes after us, and they had the food 10 minutes before us...

Very bad

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I really enjoy dining there, great food, great design and a very well trained crew. I recommend all Mexican dishes. Really delicious ... .

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I always love their seafood pasta... and I will never get tired visiting the place whenever I am craving for pasta...

Reviewed 1 May 2016

We went because we wanted to have light afternoon snacks. They had a special merienda menu. Choose any 2 merienda dishes with one glass of Iced tea for only 130 pesos! It was a lot so we just ordered 2 combos for three of us. We were stuffed! It was a good deal. Food served was not bad either.