“Enjoyable Experience”

Seafood Island
Ranked #346 of 570 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Decided to try this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. It did take around 25 minutes to receive our meal, and there was not a huge amount of customers, however, the food was delicious. I had prawns, mussels, squid, seaweed salad and of course rice. The price was not over the top and I felt it was really good value for money. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I chose to dine here because i always stayed beside them, HUKAD. I wanted to try SEAFOOD ISLAND out of curiousity. The food was average and a lil bit high in price compared to its nearby competitors. I asked the staff about comfort room, he answered, "we dont have sir, you can use the mall CR sir. Mall CR is far from their restaurant. I will try to check soon if theres an improvement so i will dine here again.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

You get a ton of rice with the meal, and sometimes you're left searching for the seafood. Quality of food is only average with the price being much higher than comparable establishments. There are a good number of quality places near-by so we'll be skipping this one from now on.

1  Thank Wayne E
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

My friends choose this resto to catch up for the years we miss each other. We enjoy the place & foods. Staff were nice and approchable. A little bit pricey fir the quantity yet its just okay for barkadas chip in...hahaha

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Me and my husband eat here outside the resto infront of other building construction. Too noisy inside. The food was good, My husband likes the beef adobo and I am agree with him. It taste really good. The server was very friendly and helpful for choosing those great foods we had.