β€œLoved the Vegan Nicecream!”
Review of The Vegan Dinosaur

The Vegan Dinosaur
Ranked #14 of 566 Restaurants in Davao City
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: The first vegan grab&go cafe in Davao City serving food that is good for you - body and soul. We serve food that heals, food with compassion.
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This place is a bit pricey but so worth it with the quality of vegan options. It is a quaint place to hang out too. We enjoyed reading their signs and handouts while waiting for the food. The staff are very friendly also! If you are vegan make sure you stop by here!

Thank Arnold and Dian... H
WithLoveLara, Public Relations Manager at The Vegan Dinosaur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you so much for dining at The Vegan Dinosaur. We're glad you have enjoyed your visit xx

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The Vegan Dinosaur expanded its space as well as its menu considerably this year. Now they offer even more incredibly tempting dishes, I had a very hard time deciding what to order because just about everything sounds so delicious. I went there with a few friends just after the renovation. We ended up getting some super fresh cold-pressed juices to drink, the avocado bruschetta and the fooled pork sliders as appetisers and then we continued with one of each kind of the burgers (now there are three!) as well as a truly massive serving of Tofu BBQ Salad. We loved every single one of our choices and the ambiente and the service were as great as on all our previous visits.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was warm and really helpful,, I never thought I would be interested in this kind of food, it's just something for me!!! I Hope they open more stores like this.

Thank you so much for visiting The Vegan Dinosaur. Hope to see you again in the near future xx

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Can i get some more of that please? that is spectacular taste and then they serve you a side of beans that are soaked in a sweet and delicious juice, and some toasted thick herb bread, and some sautee'd mushrooms, and i like to get some ketchup and cover my toast and then add a little of all that with a few squirts of tobbasco hot sauce!..now i am realizing why the name "food trip" has evolved into a passion for most people. If you want a break from it all, it really is a great vacation just to go out to eat at vegan dinosaur. just do it now, do it now because the more people eating at TVD, the less animals get killed needlessly for food.)) thank you sahara the owner is so sweet and caring. the staff is not overly friendly, but they let me eat, and they serve me very well. TVD rocks my boat.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This place is filled with quotes to value animal life. As a dog lover I love this place. Even though I'm not a vegan I really commend this place for doing such a great work.

1  Thank Eves Jefferson S

Thank you so much for appreciating what we do. xx