“Excellent foods”

Vikings SM City Cebu Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 775 Restaurants in Cebu City
Price range: US$12 - US$18
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations.
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Choices are great and taste well. Great value. Better if they add more fruits choices. Better if they will extend space.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

It was a last minute decision As earlier I had tried to book a table for two for my wifes Birthday and they had told me that I could come down and wait. We arrived at about 5.10 pm and they gave me a number Number 14,I was advised to return and wait at about 5.30 pm open time. We returned and sat in a couple of seats outside. I must admit I thought we were going be waiting for Ages. WRONG Within 10/15 mins they were calling our Number.
The Experience was very good All the staff was very helpful and friendly.Also the Food was plentiful,well presented,Also good choice of Drinks. Being a European I went for the soups,cold starters and Roasts. Roast Lamb was very tender.If I was to say any Negative comment would be that the Green Beans were not cooked at all as if they had put them in Hot water and then strained them off.But the carrots were perfect,so was the tiny roast potatoes,corn on cob,and the mush potato was mmmmm. The Deserts were also very good I kept going to pick something else.
I even had cheese and crackers,good selection of cheese,but the crackers was only one type and broken and not many. But I would expect they had just simply ran out over the Christmas,and New year.Well I hope that was the reason. I finished off with a cup of Cappuccino Coffee.
To Our Surprise at about 7.30 some of the staff go to various tables to sing Happy Birthday and be given a plate for my wifes Birthday,written on the plate was Happy Birthday. It was a nice Touch.
Would I recommend Vikings yes most definitely Better than 101 international and Radingson. The Food is similar at 101. But I think why Vikings is better is the Staff very Helpful and cheerful. Well done All the Staff we be going again.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Made reservations through their FB page, which replies typically fast. Didn't have problems with the table, since during the reservation I specified to have a table in the middle.

For the food, it was good. The pizza could have been better. The Japanese selection was great! It would have been nice if they can offer different slices of steaks.

All in all probably the best buffet in town.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I had heard about Vikings and their range of food, so I was interested to try it out.
Its a typical all you can eat place that offers luke warm food, unless you can get it when its straight from the kitchen. This kind of establishment is dying out in many parts of the west, and really only survives in lower socio-economic areas.
We arrived before lunch at 11.30 yet still had to wait for at least 20 mins, and there were empty tables clearly visible!
The place is noisy, tables jammed in, and the crowds around the food awe inspiring in their desire to get food at all costs.
The service cleaning away the dirty plates was slow, and getting the bill even slower. There seemed to be no shortage of staff.
There are some good dishes, the Japanese was good, the desserts offered are good, and there are some interesting juices on offer. Apart from that, nope, not again.
And then to add insult to injury, the prices are high by Filipino standard.
No, if I want an all I can eat buffet meal, I will pay a little more, and get better produced food at somewhere like Radisson or Marco Polo.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

This branch has way better choices than the one in Bacolod. More delicious choices too. The manager was very accommodating, asking us of any comments and suggestions. The staff in the sushi section was VERY arrogant and was hesitant to replenish the food served.