“Best Dimsum in Cebu!”
Review of Harbour City

Harbour City
Ranked #335 of 763 Restaurants in Cebu City
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Our fave dimsum resto in Cebu. Well for our taste. I can say that all city dweller cebuanos knows Harbour City dimsum. This is always our option if we can't decide where to eat for lunch or dinner. My combination is steamed rice, spring rolls and quail egg siomai. At less than $2 usd each or Php 71 pesos each dimsum, this is cheap and yum! I tried their branches in Ayala, SM City and SM Seaside. I love their SM seaside too because we are always seated at the seaview! Harbour City is very much part why I love living in Cebu! Staff are friendly too!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Grew up loving the steam rice. Other side dishes are not really worth it but usually I order the siomai and spring roll just to go with the steam rice. This is only in Cebu and not in any Chinese dimsum restaurant.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We enjoyed the wide assortment of dimsum and their prices were really very affordable. I would want to visit the place again when we return to Cebu.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The place has always been very busy every time we visit for either lunch or dinner. Every time we eat at either branch in Ayala or SM City Cebu, we always had to wait to be seated. This is an indication of good food so we don't mind at all. Dimsums are their specialty and they don't disappoint. They are also the inventor of Cebu's steamed fried rice or we call it rice toppings and visitors should try it when they eat at either Harbour City Dimsum or Dimsum Express or Ding Qua Qua. These restaurants are all operated by only one owner.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

had dinner here one wednesday evening. The place was packed. still service was quite quick and the dimsum was good. usually make your selectiom from items on the dimsum cart, but i made asked for a non-cart item and it was served very quickly. There should be more places like this.