“The famous Ngohiong in town”

Chinese Ngohiong Specialty Store
Ranked #185 of 775 Restaurants in Cebu City
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Their Ngohiong is one of the best finger food in town. Very affordable. Easy access as well. I really like their stuffed egg. Delicious indeed. A must try food.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Their ngohiong is simply one of the best. Affordable and satisfying. My only concern is prolly the sanitation of the place but it's tolerable.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Its a very crowded place. Cant accommodate a lot of customers. But you will fall in line because the ngohiong they serve is by far, the best that Ove stated. It'll surely wash away the tiredness you feel when you fell in line. Must try!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This place holds a very special spot in my heart as their yummy ngohiong and puso helped me survived all throughout my college days. Their affordable food had been my staple during lunch and dinner.

I have not yet found any other ngohiong similar to theirs. The taste of their ngohiong have been my benchmark. It was like 'their chinese ngohiong' or nothing.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We were told this place serves the tastiest ngohiong lumpia and dipping sauce.
We arrived at our downtown Cebu hotel just passed midday, so we headed to this place. The lumpia we ate was crispy outside filling tasty and moist inside, and we had a few other items to accompanied them, rice in leaf wrapping, crab meat stuffing, different types of sausages, and a cold drink, the bill came to 80 peso for two. We had to eat with our hands in plastic gloves, though we we given a fork to prize the filling out of the crab shells. This place was crowded with locals, it looked clean, with tap for washing hands. Please bring your own paper tissue. There were two queues, one for take out, the other for eat in, we pointed to what we wanted and paid for them before seating down to eat, we were given a plastic card to exchange for our cold bottle drink.