“Great Location!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Strategically located at Cebu Business Park, just adjacent to Ayala Shopping Mall and Marriott Hotel
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

BackPacke...
“If you like no Hot Water for the duration of your stay, this is the place.”
Reviewed 25 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
people found this review helpful

This most likely won't see the light of day but here is my honest to God Review of Apple One Penthouse Apartment. I booked this condo for 27 days beginning August 2nd. Day One: No Hot Water for 22 days! Reported and complained throughout my stay. The Water Heater had malfunctioned after several attempts to fix, it was determined that the unit was wired for AC outlet had only two prongs for an outlet that required three (grounded outlet). 22 days of NO HOT WATER! I had inquired of the owner to possibly pro rate the days that I had suffered with no hot water to shower, shampoo my hair or anything requiring hot water. Owner's offer of remedy was to allow me to leave the Condo on August 18th and NO reimbursement of any kind. Are you kidding me? Needless to say I reneged on this ridiculous most un-professional offer. In addition to several nights of construction going on within the building there is an outdoor rooftop Night Club/Restaurant across the balcony on the floor above with LIVE Music Wednesday thru Saturday until 1 AM! So happy I had ear plugs from my Airline. Other than that the young lady representing the owner was very kind and accommodating as she could be. Kudos to Maegan! Had these factors not occurred I would say this is a very nice place to stay. Centrally located and very safe surroundings.

Date of stay: August 2018
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Sep 2018
With regards to the Hot Water issue, we’ve been trying to fix the problem soon after the client informed us. The problem is his availability and according to my staff, he is not answering our call and he is not opening the door every time we attempted to fix it. We’ve done everything we could but client is not cooperating or always not available. I offered him full refund of the remaining days if he decides to leave early but he declined the offer. We value all our customer and their experiences. We can assure our future clients that hot water and any other issue are already fixed and dealt with.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 6 June 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: April 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Management Response
8 Jun 2018
Hi Dave,

Thank you for all the good remarks and all things mentioned that we still need to improve. We will definitely take actions on all these points of improvements so that we can serve our customer even better. Let me also take this opportunity to apologise for any inconveniences that you’ve experienced on your 14days stay and rest assured that on your next visit, we can serve you smoothly and efficiently.

Thank you and God bless you.
Yul H
“Great location! ”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Stayed here with my wife and 2-yo daughter for a week and the accommodation was perfect for our family. It’s located a few minutes walk to Ayala mall where you can shop for food and great quality items. Love this place!

Date of stay: February 2018
Maria Cla...
“Perfect condo in a prime location”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Will definitely come back and stay here on our next family visit in Cebu! Host was very helpful. I can honestly say I loved every second of my stay here, it is well furnished & spotlessly clean, comfortable and larger than I imagined, this condo is located in a great location a couple of minutes walk from Ayala shopping mall. 15-20 minutes travel from the airport.

Date of stay: February 2018
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.