Golden Prince Hotel & Suites
US$51
US$61
US$49
Agoda.com
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$193
US$137
Radisson Blu
  • Breakfast included
US$138
US$103
Hotels.com
All reviewsnew wingayala malllemon restaurantwalking distancefood served at the buffethalo halobath matlobby staffcloset spacefront desk ladypacked breakfastwifi is freefilipino foodbed was very comfortablecomplimentary watercheap hotelhot and cold shower
Reviewed 3 March 2018

+Location is truly amazing! Short walk to the mall. The bed is comfy. Staff is friendly

- Our shower had previous guests hair all over. Which is very disgusting. Wifi is very weak, pretty much doesnt exist. We totally stayed in 5 different hotels on Philippines, everywhere else perfect connection, except Golden Prince. Wouldn't recommend for the price.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
GphsHEM, Manager at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Maayong Adlaw Anna T!

On behalf of the Management and Staff of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, we would like to say thank you very much for your kind comments.

Yes indeed, we're truly blessed that we are located in the heart of the central business district and we're pleased that our guests are enjoying the 2 minutes walk in one of the biggest shoppings malls in the city.

We also would like to extend our appreciation by highlighting to us the friendliness of the staff.

Your concern on the shower and the WI-FI has been carefully discussed and the concerned departments were advised for their appropriate actions.

We sincerely do hope that you will give us another chance to serve you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

5 star for the hotel itself. Great reception staff, spotlessly clean and comfortable room at a very reasonable rate. Helpful lobby staff. The massage therapist was a different story. Here it is...

The lady came to my room for a booked massage appointment and as soon as she entered started firing personal questions at me;

Am I married. How many kids do I have. How much money do I earn. What am I doing in Cebu?

I told her that her questions were personal and unprofessional but she didnt give up. She then starts screaming at me.."LIAR, LIAR. ALL MEN ARE LIARS"! Lol...this was during the first 30 seconds.

I insisted that I did not want to discuss my personal life with a complete stranger and to mind her own business and just do the massage.

The massage was probably the worst I have ever experienced. She was going through the motions and watching TV most of it and kept asking me to change positions.

She then starts questioning me again about my life in The Philippines so I told her to get out of the room!

Her parting shot was to sulk because I wouldn't give her a tip.

Hotel Management please note...this incident was appallingly unprofessional.

In fairness to the hotel they deserve the excellent rating in all other respects.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
GphsHEM, Hotel Executive Manager at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Maayong Adlaw davidwL5102WH!

All of us here in Golden Prince Hotel & Suites take pride in providing our guests with the highest standards in hospitality and service. It is with great concern that we learned of your experience with the masseuse. It's also wise that you have advised her to further stop the service.

We sincerely apologize for this incident; rest assured that your review has already been forwarded to our Spa Concessionaire for an appropriate action.

The Management and Staff is also very glad and humbled by giving us a 5 star review. We would be looking forward to your next visit and to provide you more of the Unique Cebuano Royalty Experience soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This is a good place in downtown of Cebu. Nice suite room and clean and peaceful. And could give you a warmly service. A little worse thing, the breakfast should be improved. It's not good and with few style could be chose.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Maayong Adlaw alinkwok!

We very much appreciate your kind feedback. It is indeed very encouraging to read your positive comments.

With regard to your recommendation for the breakfast buffet, this has been carefully reviewed by the Head Chef for further improvement.

We would definitely be looking forward to your next visit and to provide you more of the Unique Cebuano Royalty Experience!

Daghang Salamat!

Have a GOLDEN day!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

one of the hotels with nice clean rooms, good alternative to the international chains. by the way the only one i found with open air bar where you are still allowed to smoke - bar on the first floor balcony with nice music

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank diver_kurt
GphsHEM, Hotel Executive Manager at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Maayong Adlaw diver-kurt!

On behalf of the Management and Staff of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, we would like to say thank you for your kind comments and a 5 star rating here in Trip Advisor.

We also would like to extend our appreciation by highlighting our Lanai Resto (open air) Bar and yes, smoking in this area only is one of the Unique Cebuano Royalty Experiences we provide to all our valued guests here in Golden Prince Hotel & Suites.

We do hope to see you again on your next visit. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The room they had assigned us wasn’t the room we expected the shower wasn’t working well, but everything else was ok...
Good wifi connection
They clean our rooms everyday
Breaksfast is excellent and the staff are very helpful and friendly! I will miss my every morning asian noodles soup ❤️

Stayed: February 2018
GphsHEM, Hotel Executive Manager at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Maayong Adlaw Clarissa F!

The management and staff of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites would like to thank you for your kind comments about our breakfast buffet and the hotel's asset - which is our staff!

Your comfort and room accommodation experience is of utmost importance to us. We would like to apologize on your inconvenience with regard to your assigned room and the shower. We have passed on your comments to the concerned departments for their immediate action.

Please do visit us again because your Asian noodles soup is waiting!