Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$136
Radisson Blu
  • Breakfast included
US$99
US$66
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$43
Agoda.com
US$122
US$55
US$39
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

US$56
US$51
Cebu R Hotel - Capitol(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$76
All reviewsayala malllemon restaurantwalking distancemerienda buffetfood served at the buffetclass reuniontwo bedroom suitelobby stafffront desk ladyminute walka nice place to staywifi is freefilipino foodcomplimentary watercheap hotelclean roomsdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel and will definitely stay again. We had a two bedroom suite which allowed spacious room for family to visit and comfortable clean bedrooms. The staff was courteous helpful and so friendly. The buffet was great as well as the 24 hr Cafe. I especially loved the coffee espresso drinks. Just a few minute walk from Ayala Mall!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
ajque, EVP at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Maayong Adlaw Cindy D!

On behalf of the Management and Staff of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, we would like to say thank you for your kind review and a 5 star rating here in Trip Advisor.

We also would like to extend our appreciation by commending our hotel staff that gave you the true Unique Cebuano Royalty Experiences we provide to all our valued guests here in Golden Prince Hotel & Suites.

We do hope to see you again on your next visit. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I always consider this hotel as my abode whenever my trip brings me to Cebu. Undeniably, Regina the manager is topnotch. You can see her everywhere and makes sure every details of the operation is spotless.

For this stay, I am somewhat uncomfortable due to the noise which can be audibly heard from the construction across the corner. It was working 24/7 and was becoming very disturbing. Aside from this, my stay remains great!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
GphsHEM, Manager at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Maayong Adlaw lucky01_forever!

We do hope to see you again on your next visit, and will ensure that you will be accorded in a room that is away from the construction area for you to have a more relaxing and enjoyable stay. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great location as the Ayala area of Cebu is just a five minute walk away. The staff goes out of your way to meet your requests. Special mention to your concierge Jonathan for this!

However, the hotel itself feels dated, do not get me wrong, the rooms are clean and spacious but I still feel that there is an old feeling to the design of the hotel. Breakfast food options are adequate but I would improved on their corned beef dish.

Wi-fi however, is a whole other story. You're lucky if you get a 2Mbps connection. That should be the first improvement they should work on.

Room Tip: Try getting rooms in the new wing!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GphsHEM, Manager at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Maayong Adlaw CarlReb!

We appreciate your honest review about your experiences. We will definitely be seeking to improve our facilities and various aspects of your stay most especially the WI-FI.

We also humbly thank you for giving positive commendations to our hotel staff.

Based on your feedback, we would surely make changes and improvements for a more comfortable and convenient stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Daghang Salamat!

Have a GOLDEN day!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

+Location is truly amazing! Short walk to the mall. The bed is comfy. Staff is friendly

- Our shower had previous guests hair all over. Which is very disgusting. Wifi is very weak, pretty much doesnt exist. We totally stayed in 5 different hotels on Philippines, everywhere else perfect connection, except Golden Prince. Wouldn't recommend for the price.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Maayong Adlaw Anna T!

On behalf of the Management and Staff of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, we would like to say thank you very much for your kind comments.

Yes indeed, we're truly blessed that we are located in the heart of the central business district and we're pleased that our guests are enjoying the 2 minutes walk in one of the biggest shoppings malls in the city.

We also would like to extend our appreciation by highlighting to us the friendliness of the staff.

Your concern on the shower and the WI-FI has been carefully discussed and the concerned departments were advised for their appropriate actions.

We sincerely do hope that you will give us another chance to serve you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

5 star for the hotel itself. Great reception staff, spotlessly clean and comfortable room at a very reasonable rate. Helpful lobby staff. The massage therapist was a different story. Here it is...

The lady came to my room for a booked massage appointment and as soon as she entered started firing personal questions at me;

Am I married. How many kids do I have. How much money do I earn. What am I doing in Cebu?

I told her that her questions were personal and unprofessional but she didnt give up. She then starts screaming at me.."LIAR, LIAR. ALL MEN ARE LIARS"! Lol...this was during the first 30 seconds.

I insisted that I did not want to discuss my personal life with a complete stranger and to mind her own business and just do the massage.

The massage was probably the worst I have ever experienced. She was going through the motions and watching TV most of it and kept asking me to change positions.

She then starts questioning me again about my life in The Philippines so I told her to get out of the room!

Her parting shot was to sulk because I wouldn't give her a tip.

Hotel Management please note...this incident was appallingly unprofessional.

In fairness to the hotel they deserve the excellent rating in all other respects.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
GphsHEM, Hotel Executive Manager at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Maayong Adlaw davidwL5102WH!

All of us here in Golden Prince Hotel & Suites take pride in providing our guests with the highest standards in hospitality and service. It is with great concern that we learned of your experience with the masseuse. It's also wise that you have advised her to further stop the service.

We sincerely apologize for this incident; rest assured that your review has already been forwarded to our Spa Concessionaire for an appropriate action.

The Management and Staff is also very glad and humbled by giving us a 5 star review. We would be looking forward to your next visit and to provide you more of the Unique Cebuano Royalty Experience soon!