Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$168
Trip.com
US$96
US$50
Hotels.com
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
US$42
US$31
US$53
US$43
US$104
US$45
3,171 results
All reviewsayala mallbreakfast buffetcorner roomswimming poolpleasant staybusiness tripmini barchecking inenjoyed my stayearly checkdeluxe roompusosecurityconciergetaxiphilippinesslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the few high class hotels! Beds are true king size and super comfy. Staff are very professional and friendly. Pool area with bar and very charming. Buffet has. Lot of variety and very tasty.

If I could I would def come back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
QuestCebuGM, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sofia A,

Thank you for staying at Quest Cebu and for highlighting our comfy beds, friendly staff, pool area and buffet. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Cebu City.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel in the center of Cebu City at 5 minutes by walk from Ayala Mall.
The service is excellent, as almost everywhere in Philippines, the filipinos are very kinds, gentles and always ready to help, lovely persons!
They always greet you with a hand on their heart.
The buffet on breakfast is amazing, various and big, you can eat whatever you want.
The rooms are clean and quite. I been there last december 2017 and i attended the pool party on the last of the year.
I really enjoyed, very nice atmosphere.
Quest Hotel is better than some 5 stars hotel.
Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pensierodivergente

Dear Pensierodivergente,

Thank you for staying at Quest Cebu and for highlighting our excellent service, breakfast buffet and clean rooms. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Cebu City.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed in Cebu Quest Hotel from Jan 18 through Feb 13, 2018, and I’ve never met the nicest and most caring people than its staff running the hotel’s reservation, reception, housekeeping, room service, accommodation, and dining services. We’ve been to many 5-star hotels in the area and abroad, and we’d dare say that because of the most satisfying and pleasing experiences we’ve had during our stay, we rate Quest Hotel with ‘5 stars’! High accolades and our sincere appreciation go to Jerry Tonco, Al Luchavez, Danilo Gonzales, and Nick (sorry, forgot his last name) for their most efficient service operation and huge selection of international and local foods and beverage anyone could ever imagine.

Special mention goes to Al Luchavez who shared his personal experiences related to accommodations, hospitality and catering services. We think he is a tremendous and invaluable asset to the management and operation of Quest Hotel.

Last but not the least, our special thanks go to the hotel’s dining service personnel most especially J.P. and Jason for their seemingly expert ability to foresee our dining needs.

We will be back, no doubt!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear C_KANGLEON_COBILE,

Thank you for staying at Quest Cebu and for highlighting our nice staff. We have passed on your kind words to the team especially to those specific people that you mentioned above and everyone is happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Cebu, the Quest Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the people working in this hotel. They are the most helpful and honest I've encountered. The ambiance is relaxing and staff were providing service really from their heart. Great reception staff and duty manager went above and beyond to resolve my issue during my stay. The hotel is cool, clean and comfy. Restaurant serves great food. The aircon in my room is new and good. The security staffs at the entrance were doing great job. i will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lowyn T,

Thank you for staying at Quest Cebu and for highlighting our great staff, great food and clean hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Cebu City

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Their gesture is to put their right hand on their chest when they greet a guest. Not just a gesture but indeed we received a service from their hearts. Their staffs are all trained to greet their guests and it’s really genuine and consistent.

We stayed for 3 nights and Chelsea did our check-in. She was warm and hospitable. We booked a Premier Deluxe Double room and apparently we were not satisfied because it was old, with stained chair and there’s no view (room 700). When we went down and asked for another room, Chelsea was patient in assisting. As there was no other room available I asked if I could upgrade. She then offered the junior suite and she was kind enough to give us a pool view, which my 2yr old son enjoyed a lot. We stayed at Rm 1830 and it was beautiful and a comfortable room. Internet was a plus! The only issue we had was the AC in the bedroom was not cold enough and the AC in the living room dripped on the day that we’re checking out.

Housekeeping service is good and they were quick to act when I asked a softer pillow for my boy. Just a suggestion that they may want to use a vacuum to thoroughly clean the rug/carpet.

Dinner service at Puso restaurant was great. Rick served us the first time we dine and Elvie assisted us the next time we ate. Both were gems and great in engaging with guests. However breakfast service could be better if system is in place such as coffee/tea service. It’s nicer if guests are offered with coffee/tea the moment they are seated. Food quality is average but good enough for its standard. I love the danggit and chorizo for breakfast and the appetizer/salad station and pasta for dinner were great.

Pool bar service has to be improved. It’s better if someone would always walk around with menu to offer snacks and drinks to guests.
Went there on our first night and we sat in one of the tables that was set for dinner, however service was not available. The next evening we came again and have to call their servers for menu. I was disappointed with my salad though because the romaine lettuce were not cut and knife was not served. I was just given a fork.

Overall, I was happy with my stay and I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family