“Great Chinese Food ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Had Lauriat style dinner. Started with cold appetizer which consist of white boiled chicken, soy chicken , jelly fish, century eggs, pork Char Shiu, Chinese Tied Pork Knuckle these are really good this is followed by double boiled chicken then followed by Chinese herbs soup ( this is an acquired taste) but really tasty. We also had fresh boiled shrimps...peeled and dipped with seasoned soy sauce was also very good. Fried crabs were delectable; thinly sliced canned abalone with Japanese mushrooms was also very good. Food was quite pricey but were all good.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Good food!!! Bad service!!!!! If you're looking for good food? This is the place to go. You just need to flag down the servers all the time...

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Had dinner in a party of 6 and was disappointed. The Peking Duck is more like a normal Teochew style roast duck while the stewed pork was too starchy. We also had a steamed fish and an abalone dish that were less of a disappoinment. Service staff were very nonchalant and not really trying to please.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I visited the Ching Palace on Tuesday @6pm with a table of 5 people. We kept flagging down servers trying to order. The people on the floor were uninterested. When we finally got one to respond, I ordered the hot & sour soup, lemon chicken, broccoli, fried fish and sweet & sour pork. It took about 25 minutes to get the food for the table. The food was ok but not very authentic. I guess living in NY, HK and Shanghai spoiled me. The final bill was reasonable but I don't think that I will return.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

good food... i hope they will have another branch...my family and i love to dine here...venue is ok