Harolds Hotel(Cebu City)
US$64
US$53
Agoda.com
Bayfront Hotel Cebu(Cebu City)
US$74
US$36
Trip.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

US$57
US$56
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$92
US$72
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$25
Priceline
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$191
US$169
  • Free Breakfast
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$119
2,747 results
All reviewsuno restaurantbreakfast buffetroom servicebusiness tripmini barenjoyed my staydeluxe roomayala malllobbygymsecurityconventiontaxibidetphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Look, on the bright side, it’s a nice looking property inside, close to the IT Park, and the room service guys REALLY do a great job. Beautiful like singer often in the lobby, and she sounds like an angel.

On the downside, the clientele here sucks (loud, rude, spitting), the normally warm Filipino people working here have become unusually hardened by the clientele, I saw one ugly prostitute inside that first asked if I wanted a massage, then an hour later approached and said “you make love to me?”. That line of work is again, without judgment on her, attracted by the clientele that frequents this place. And the clientele eats like animals in a barnyard so dining here is best enjoyed FAR away from them.

Think of this place as a really LOW end casino in Macao, China.

So thanks for the great room service, but your clients are just not my style.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Anders H, General Manager at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Doug H

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us at Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City and for having taken your valuable time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We always strive to offer the highest level of service and accommodation and it seems that on this occasion we unfortunately failed to meet with your expectations. I'm very surprised since I live in the hotel most of the time and haven't experienced what you describe over the last 2 years. Our clientele is mainly from USA, Europe and Asia and consists of all from businessmen, officials, leisure travelers.Our team gets a lots of praise and very good comments on the warm Philippine hospitality provided in the hotel

I was glad to read that you did enjoy our great room service.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Cebu, Despite your disappointment on this occasion, I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Waterfront hotel & Casino Cebu City in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Waterfront hotel is very near the airport, just a walking distance. Very nice and clean hotel with very accommodating staff. You can request change or transfer of room has no hustle. Free shuttle bus to the airport even if its very near. Very nice place to stay if you have and early flight.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lito P

I believe your review is for our sister property Waterfront Airport Hotel & Casino since we are about 1hr from the airport itself
Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Cebu, we all would be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Highly recommend. Booked through Booking.com. Hotelier are very professional and easy to arrange airport lick up. The breakfast buffet is a killer, me and my siblings enjoyed our one night stayed. We will be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ninapruzicka

We are very happy to see that you had a great staywith us in Cebu .

Also I like to thank you so much for mentioning our UNO restaurant Breakfast in your review, we certainly will pass the message on to Culinary team.. Our breakfast gets a lot of praises in our reviews and is something we are very proud of to hear.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Philippines, we all would be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Safe travels

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed from Feb 26 to March 1 2018 . It was my first time to stay in this Hotel. It was not my first choice though. I am working in a hotel industry so I am very particular with the service. Bellman: He was very friendly it was so good upon arrival at the hotel being greeted with a warm smile. Reception: upon checking in it took him more than 20mins to input all the details reg my check -in imagine that standing and waiting for more than 20mins to finally send me to my room. Room: was very clean, in all area. My only regret was the mini bar was been PADLOCK, i have been staying in other hotel but this was the first time i've encounter a mini bar with a lock. I guest using the cooler was not for free. Such a shame for for this hotel. Room service : was fast, the only down side was when i requested them to take out the dirty dishes I was informed that House keeping will do that but no one came to pick it up. Cafe Uno: buffet price was expensive but it doesn't matter for I really enjoy the foods, I brought my relatives with me and they really enjoyed the food. All waitress/waiter were very accommodating , friendly and polite especially Jeff or Jeffrey.
Will come back? Definitely, i enjoyed my stay in this hotel .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Crisly Jane R

We always strive to offer the highest level of service and accommodation and it seems that on this occasion we unfortunately failed to meet with your expectations in regards to the locked mini bar - it was an unfortunate mistake since we had a large group just checked out and they had requested locked mini bar and unfortunately the house keeping forgot unlocking - sorry for that

I was glad to read that you did enjoy our food and very friendly service especially Jeff in UNO restaurant together with your relatives

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The hotel was beautifully decorated for Chinese New Year and then Valentines Day. The fireworks outside the hotel area was a real "treat." The Casino is always fun - especially when we won, The resturants in the hotel are really good and their is no need to venture out at night if you don't want to. All in all this is "THE" place to go and enjoy a fun time in the Philippines. We also had the best time seeing 2 concerts that were held in the massive "grand ballroom." We will be back again next year to enjoy this hotel and its attentive staff.

Room Tip: Ambassador Suites are spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear George F

It was truely a plessure to meet you and your wife again and to welcome you back on your 7th year in a row.

Your kind review is highly appreciated and glad to hear all your needs were fulfilled and that you had a great time with us.
Its so good to read that you found our hotel beautifully decorated , enjoyed the great concerts in the pacific grand ball room and had a feast in our wide selection of restaurants in the hotel

Thank you again for your feedback. We all willbe delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City for the 8th year.

Safe travels