2,980 results
All reviews uno restaurant breakfast buffet business trip mini bar enjoyed my stay deluxe room ayala mall lobby gym security convention taxi bidet philippines filipino
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We have arrived at the hotel much earlier than check in time so we ended up leaving our stuff at the concierge then do the check in a lil bit late. We came to the hotel from the airport via taxi and all of that not much a hussle though fare usually ranges from 350-400 depends.

I was amazed by the hotels lobby it was just so superb and fantastic, excellent actually I can say in that aspect, very friendly and welcoming staff at the lobby.

We booked an ambassadors suite at the 18th floor. Excellent and clean room lovely view, also I love the fact that we are given the privilidge to enjoy breakfast at the ambassador’s lounge love the view however limited choices than having it at the restaurant at the ground floor. And also I think the lounge needs an upgrade.

Overall the room, the gym, the casino, the restaurant is superb but theres just one thing. The pool needs an upgrading it looks old. It just need to have that kind of vibe.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AndersH2312, General Manager at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Ka N

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us at Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City and for having taken your valuable time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experiences. We are delighted to learn that your experience with us left such a positive impression, particularly in regards to the fantastic team members, warm welcoming and outstanding views from your roomt so that your experience with us was both pleasant and memorable.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Cebu, we all would be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Safe travels

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I would recommend this hotel to travelers who wants to stay in the city and looking for reasonable price.

Only two things that I felt bad are room condition was so horrible and I saw some insacts in my room.

However, my room was bigger than I expected. All staff in this hotel, they were so kind, helpful and vety friendly. Every time I went out and came back to the hotel, they always greet me with big smile.

The breakfast buffet was normal and servers were very attentive.

Overall of my stay was good. It has been 3 times to stay here and next time my visit, I will choose this hotel again. But I hope that the hotel will concider to renovate rooms.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank NorthStar814350

Dear NorthStar814350

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Furthermore, I am pleased to read that you consider our hotel value for money.
We are following a very strict pest control system and will follow up with the contracted party about you noticing insects.

I like to thank you so much for mentioning our UNO restaurant Breakfast in your review, we certainly will pass the message on to Culinary & Service team. Our breakfast gets a lot of praises in our reviews and is something we are very proud of to hear.

Thank you again for your feedback. We all will be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

SuggestionComport room( lacking of vidae) all foods are delicious all personnel are accomodating the area is accessable and we slept well and most of all i really like the foods everything i want is there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AndersH2312, General Manager at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear adelsechavez

Thank you also for all your descriptions about the hotel, the well delivered services by our fantastic team and the most of all our delicious food served in our restaurants and will surly pass this on to our culinary team.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Philippines, we all would be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Safe Travel

Reviewed 30 September 2018

the check out was so an efficient. such a long time. and in the end we received the bill of the minibar which was extremly rip off !!! the prices are big scam. and there was no price list in the room so we even thought its free. next time we will bring snacks and drinks from supermarket. and the scam us that no one mentioned your charges for the minibar

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear shir8887

We always strive to offer the highest level of service and accommodation and it seems that on this occasion we unfortunately failed to meet with your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you encountered.

Please let me clarify mini bar concern. All rooms have a price list and its placed where the drinking glasses and coffee cups are pending on room category you staying in and by no mean a scam. Beverages and snack in a hotel will always cost more than in a supermarket.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Cebu, Despite your disappointment on this occasion, I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Waterfront hotel & Casino Cebu City in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Service had very nice accommodations in a hotel, and was also best.I had only 1000 pesos and also broke money, and it was thanks in polite correspondence at the front.The cost is very reasonable considering your room and also very good for location.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear ketsumec1234

What a great review and we are thrilled to read that you had a great stay with us.

Thank you also for highlighting our location, something many of our guests rave about .