“Binondo in Cebu”

Ranked #389 of 790 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Chinese
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Manila foodshop has gives me the feeling that I am in binondo. I like to cook but I do not really cook Chinese food but I eat alot so their yang chow fried rice is missing that yang chow taste. It seems like breakfast fried rice at home. Their pancit comes in very generous serving at a super affordable price but does not taste anything close to the Majestic pancit. The lumpia shanghai, pork steak, maki mi were good. Overall, still a good place to eat- you get your money's worth.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We have been coming here since I was a kid but recently the food tastes ordinary. Maybe since you can go to a better restaurant for the same price but with better service.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This is not the first time I visited this place and I keep coming back because of their food. I always order their yang chow fried rice, buttered chicken and nido soup all the food are good for sharing and just right for the budget

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This does not really compare to Majestic but considering the price, it is very good. If you ordered the right food, its good matter of fact-Order the pork steak

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I held my son's christening at Manila Foodshoppe. I like their services. They made sure that their customers will be given a good service. Although we spent a lot for that but it was all worth it.