All reviews conference rooms are room service a short taxi ride hot water the heart of the city security mall
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

For my frequent trips to Cebu City, my constant choice of place to stay is Diplomat Hotel. The place is decent, clean, and very accessible, all for a very reasonable price. Room facilities include a mini fridge and safety deposit box, aside from the usual TV set, AC, and hot&cold shower.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Arrived late evening, hotel staff airing for us and very helpful. Given a room on 6th floor. The top three floors are newer rooms and was pleasantly surprised. Room service cleaned daily. You need to ask cleaners for coat hangers. Do not attempt to change currency at the hotel, each note is scrutinised and any slight mark means a refusal.5 mins walk to mall and bars.

Room Tip: Rooms on 6,7,8, floors best
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

If there's a zero rating I would rate this hotel zero. im so disappointed with this hotel. the location is nice but not really safe. The receptionists are not really nice. the wifi is limited to only one gadget! thats disappointing! The hotel is old and the bathroom is disgusting!. Its very old and dirty and the towels look like a rug. they are very old and dirty white. I told the receptionist I wanna cancel because the towels are disgusting. but she told me shes gonna replace the towel with a new one. when i got a new set of towels i thought its new and white but its still the same disgusting towel like a rug that has been used for thousands your years. Im so disappointed with this hotel!

Room Tip: dont ever waste your money on this hotel. the mgt needs to change their disgusting towels and renovate their bathrooms.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice and clean.. We used their facility during our review with my friends and we kinda loved the place..It's comfy to study since it's very quite even though the place is near the city area or near the busy road..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great time spending my vacation in Cebu way back then. I like the place since its very accessible to all where ever you wanna go. Its clean and very affordable unlike to some hotel that is very expensive yet not too comfortable to stay at.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends