All reviews beer prices ice cold beer free breakfast loved this hotel rooms are clean lower floor major malls plenty of hot water reception staff budget hotel taxi driver rooms are big night life couple of nights convenient location home away from home an upgrade
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We have stayed in many hotels in Cebu City and this is one of the worst, it was a last minute reservation as our usual options were fully booked, I read the reviews and it seemed ok but how wrong can one be. First location, not good up a side street wedged between other buildings and one is constantly disturbed by the neighbours' karaoke, second the rooms, dark and miserable, third the food. Avoid the restaurant, my Philippine wife ordered a local dish which was inedible, I ordered chicken wings, overcooked and very dry. Breakfast was a joke. I asked for a black coffee, unavailable, only three in one in the restaurant, I ordered scrambled eggs and toast, they only toasted one side of the bread and the eggs were like rubber. If you like poor food, noisy miserable rooms and the smell of paint then this is for you, there are better options in Cebu City within this price range

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed a total of 7 nights. Everything was perfect. The staff was very helpful and friendly assisting us with anything we needed. From transportation, to recommendations to the best tourist spots, the staff was there. The owner is very hands on. We saw him several times during our stay, making sure everything was to our and the other guests liking. My only complaint is that we couldn’t stay longer. This stay has hands down been my favorite hotel experience due to the kindness and professionalism of Kiwilodge’s management and staff. Thanks for the amazing stay, we hope to come back soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Recieptions are very friendly and nice. Service is cooool. Environment and location are fine. I like it. If you want to save money this hotel is the best. Not so far from malls and clubs so if you want to go malls or clubs it’s not taking so much time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

What a great find. This hotel is very well located near two large malls, close to night life bars etc. The staff are very friendly and generally go out of their way to assist. The restrauant/ bar area is airconditioned and beer prices are reasonable. It is family friendly with beer garden area to allow the kids enjoyment away from the bar. Local forigners who live nearby and drink at the bar are very helpful with information if you need. Great place and top location. Try it out. Have a few beers and enjoy sports on tv at the bar.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had a one night layover and chose this hotel for the proximity to the port and the bus station. Not disappointed at all.
WiFi was strong
AC worked great
Restaurant was good and great prices
Really good for our needs!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank anetc2017