“Great Chinese Food in Cebu!”

Tsay Cheng Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 775 Restaurants in Cebu City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2017

We attended a birthday dinner here and I must say, the food could compete with the best Chinese restaurants locally. The pigeon was huge and tasty. Same with the birthday noodles, Peking duck etc. The private function room was cozy with attentive staff. Cheers!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice Chinese food, dumplings were good but just a little bit over cooked. There is a specialty prawn dish which is in a "birds nest" noodle bowl which is definatley worth a shot.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

The best Chinese restaurant here in Cebu. Whenever we have out of town guest who craves for Chinese food, Tsay Cheng is the only restaurant we bring them to. They have the best fried pigeon in Cebu. Their dishes can be compared to the Chinese restaurants in Manila and Hongkong. Thats why I chose to celebrate my birthday here. If you plan to have a party, contact Lolit (one of the managers) and Im sure she can assist you in giving you the best value for your budget! I would highly recommend Tsay Cheng to everyone!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended, the birds nest soup are delicious. If you are willing to spend the money i would definitely give it a go.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We had been looking for good quality Chinese restaurant. I was pleased to discover this resto. I found the quality of the food and the service just as good as in other premium Chinese restaurants. We had roasted duck two ways, boiled shrimps , crispy pork, sweet and sour pork, fried rice, etc were all very good. Most surprising was the crab! I would definitely go to this resto the next time I go to Cebu.