“Going taiwanese”
Review of Lucky Bowl Taiwan Shabu Shabu - CLOSED

Lucky Bowl Taiwan Shabu Shabu
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The price is reasonable enough. They serve fresh and tasty meats. I love the seafood soup mix with lots of rolls. And they also have great service. Nice!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I was mainly disappointed. I was expecting Chinese style hotpot with really rich soups. I've eaten hotpot in China, Hong Kong, and King 101 here in Cebu, I was expecting something close to that caliber. However what came to my table was water with some spice flavouring. Their soup was very bland, not good for hotpots since it adds no flavour to the meats. Their choices for fresh meats was quite limited, we took the all-you-can-eat option. I think you had to order from the ala carte menu to really appreciate their choices. However I will reinstate again, their soup was not appealing at all! I was expecting something close to King One, unfortunately that good hotpot buffet closed. At least they had a somewhat decent sauce bar. But all in all not good.

Their staff was ok though. Just the soup. The soup is really a big issue for me when it comes to hotpot.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

This is my second time with this restaurant. I fell in love with their shabu-shabu the first time I tasted it last 2011 and since then, I craved for its taste. I tried other shabu-shabu restos but those were nothing compared to theirs. So, when the whole family was planning visit Cebu, I insisted that we visit this place.
Due to excitement, we arrived thirty minutes before their opening time. We didn't know that they would open by 6PM. We are thankful that they decided to let us in before 6PM.
We ordered two of their SP2 Platter Combi in hot and spicy soup and sachachewan soup.
We had a wonderful time with this restaurant. I am recommending this to everyone.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

When a passing typhoon produced a gloomy eve in Cebu, set out to find a hot pot place, and found Lucky Bowl. Technically, a Taiwan hot pot and not a Japanese shabu shabu place. Fair selection of food at relatively inexpensive prices. Downside was very poorly trained staff. I asked several waitresses to increase the temperature of the propane burner, but none could be troubled to help. So, the soup took quite a long time to come to a boil. The table had a small container with only a few flimsy tissues which served as napkins. Quickly ran out. My partner asked several times for more tissues, with no result, and finally had to scold the waitresses. There must be better hot pot places in Cebu?

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Delicious foods at affordable prices !.., so now if you love shabu shabu..lets go to lucky bowl taiwan shabu shabu ..w/ buffet and grill..!