“Can we say 3.5?”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I'm starting my search for some good chinese good in Cebu, and this was just as good as any place to look... Among my filipino friends I find very mixed feelings about this place - some like it, some will never walk in as long as there is another similarly priced food chain nearby... For me... I had the sweet and sour pork... nice variety on the plate, quantity good, service good pricing good... but taste? Slightly above average... They occupy a little populated niche - they should try to up their game I think.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Didn't expect too much to be honest but was very pleasantly surprised by their delicious Halo Halo ice cream. Worth a visit for sure. Xx

1  Thank twistedfoodlover
Reviewed 29 March 2017

ChowKing is located in many parts of Cebu. It is clean and prices are reasonable. Menu is limited but surely can find something for your taste. Just casual dining not recommended if looking for special dining experience

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We went to chow king at Elizabeth mall in Cebu, food was ok, nothing special, but I've left my wallet with money on the table and waitress run back after me and gave it back! I'm shocked and so thankful ! Thank you for this!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

It's just the same chowking like the other branches. Fast order and good value for money. It's a near restaurant to where we are staying so we often go here during breakfast and lunch. Lauriat and chowfan are what we usually order here. They also have a kiddy chair if you're bringing a baby.