This was my first trip to the Philippines, with the goal of relaxation and SCUBA. After staying at a 4 star hotel for 5 nights, getting some SCUBA in and researching about 5 or 6 5 star resorts, I selected the Crimson. The staff is unbelievibly professional and courteous, the food is great and the atmosphere is perfect. This resort is more for couples, kind of a romantic honeymoon place. There is absolutly everything and anything you would want to do on the property. The only trick is it is a new Resort and some of the cab drivers do not really know where it is. The lack of signs out on the road makes for a bit of an adventure, but the total security makes up for locating the Resort. And another big plus, is the Crimson is half the price of the other Resorts along this section of Mactan. I visited several and the Crimson is the one to stay at. As for the SCUBA diving....the Philippines is surounded by channels, not ocean. The currents are pretty strong on the wall dives and I recommend having a local dive master with you. There are several santuaries to snorkel and dive at that make up for the current......do not miss diveing the santuaries. The crews are set up to cook a GREAT meal on the boat between dives. I look forward to returning to this area soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island