I stayed in crimson after I left abaca hotel and I liked the place better jus because it had more amenities than abaca.
I stayed in a villa with a pool overlooking the ocean and it was pretty and clean :)
The pool and play area for kids was a hit with my toddler but i was a bit itchy after swimming in the pool.
Breakfast was ok.
Service was very good :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island