Stayed there with my husband and 13 yr old son last April 21-23. The resort was teeming with tourists. There were few locals aside from us. I think the resort had the monied tourists particularly the Koreans as their market. The villas n rooms had a Korean touch as seen in the roofs of the complex.
Service is impeccable. Downside is the very expensive priced food in the outlets. It is obvious people stay away from eating there because it's quite prohibitive especially if you know it's overpriced. Even the spa ( which is nicely done especially the wet floors because it's outdoor) is quite expensive when the treatment is forgettable anyway. There were not much people when we were there. Where were the people then? The breakfast outlet was full! I think they took a cab and went on a 30 min ride to the city.
The pool was great but there was hardly any beach to speak off. One should book a boat to take you to nearby island for the white beach and marine sanctuary. Management should do something about making the beach more usable like the nearby shangrila. It's rate is not so far from crimson anyway but it has the beach and big pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island