Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$49
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
Dee Guesthouse(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$19
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$46
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$32
  • Pool
Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$123
US$169
  • Pool
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Alfheim Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
All reviewsbudget hotelfree breakfastenglish channelsminute drive from the airportthird floorwi fistayed here for nightssilogrouterstopovermactanlinensrefrigerator
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

verry unfriendly check in. we needed first to wait just 30 minutes to clean the room. but after 30 minutes we had to wait 1 hour longer till the official check.in time (2pm). at nite two dogs bark whole time and at day construction work. breakfast is acceptable. but getting a taxi is again bad. in the area is nothing for western people. walk 500meter and you have nice things for locals....gaisano mall (with taxis!!!) massage and macho dancer bars..better sleep there lol

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Business hotel accessible to SM City , port area and old Cebu business district. Basic hotel rooms, comfortable and clean. Good for brief business travel, although traffic busy in area until evening. You can take a long walk from SM City. Basic restaurant in ground floor. Convenience store and drug store nearby. Recommended for budget traveler.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I found this booking through Agoda, because I need an overnight stay near the airport. We took a taxi from Mactan Airport, it cost us 120php or around 2.50 US dollars. Yes it is near the airport but if the taxi doesn’t know the way going there, just use the waze app. We had a quick check in, front desk staff are friendly, informative and helpful. Our room was in 3rd floor, we had a slow wifi but the room is clean, refreshed and with amenities. We ordered a room service, the food was delicious with the cheap price. We check out fast and booked another booking after 4 days, our room cost around 800php but if you book online there’s a charge that it became 1300php or 26USD, not bad right? Our second time there, i request to give is room which has strong wifi connection, and they did! Our wifi was incredibly fast! But, our aircon was not good enough! It is not becoming so cold even if you put in low temp. But that’s okay, how can you complain with 26USD room for one day and with complete amenities right? Okay, so if you are looking for accommodation that is near the airport and cheap, and if your not having to much complain in life, this one is good for you. Just don’t expect too much for a 26 USD. Our room is w/o breakfast but you could also book a room w/breakfast with additional fee. I heard breakfast starts at 6am. By the way, they also have a restaurant at ground floor. They open at 6am-10pm. I give four stars to this!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Geodiffer H
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

God forbid you want any thing in your room, the room service line was never answered and I had to go down stairs and request food be sent up. Although I did get room service after a very trying experience there was also the week were they were out of almost everything!! No pork, no chicken and no rum despite the fact you could walk to any corner and get a bottle of said rum they did not have any for over a week!! It was pathetic! Rooms did not have a room safe instead the hotel staff suggest all large sums of money and passports be left in safety deposit boxes underneath the front desk, I would not trust them with 100piso let alone 120,000piso and my passport!! There was no hot water but at least the air conditioner works which is more that can be said about anything else! Also the multiple infestations of ants, the alfresco dining area I could look the other way over but the restaurant, dining area, my room and who knows how many other rooms were infested. If it was a single ant or even up to 10 I would have left well enough alone but I saw ants in the hundreds in the dining area and my room despite no food substances being left laying around. Now the ultimate reason I do not recommend this hotel. Some months ago after seeing a good review I called up to make my reservation, I was told I had to book hotel online and there was no other option; just wanting to get my holiday sorted and paid for I did this online as directed, when I discovered all the negatives this hotel had I requested a refund. I was very abruptly told "no refunds for online bookings" despite being told by the same hotel not 2 months ago I had to book online. Me and my fiance packed up and left without checking out so they can not re use the room until my reservation runs out. I believe Express Inn is full of con artists and is quite possibly attempting to scam foreign travelers.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was nice and we stayed there for one night and it was accessible to all the major transportion and it was just a walking distance to SM Cebu City. The staff was nice too. When it comes to taxi,grab or uber it was affordable too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends