US$71
US$61
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$45
US$46
US$22
Agoda.com
Dee Guesthouse(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$14
Priceline
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$26
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$18
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$122
Hotels.com
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$79
TripAdvisor
1,191 results
All reviewsamuma spaoyster barallegro restaurantspa suiteshark feedingpremier deluxe roomseafood restaurantblue waterlow tidesmall boatthemed dinnersbreakfast buffetbeach frontisland hoppingcultural showala carteroom number
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

have been to cebu since 2006, once every year until today. i have always found this to be my favorite place to visit. when i found out about bluewater maribago beach resort, it was amazing place to be with very friendly people :-).

Room Tip: book 2 weeks in advance
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Hell S
GM-Maribago, General Manager at Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Hell S,

Thank you for always choosing to come back home to Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort. Until next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A short 25 mins ride from Mactan International Airport. The reception is in a hut, which is very resort-ish and pretty but very hot inside. It’s like air gets trapped and heated but doesn’t escape.

I was originally booked for the Amuma Suite room which is on the quieter wing just in front of the adult pool but due to the ongoing renovations I was upgraded to the Deluxe room just right in front of the beach. The staff offered to buggy me all the way to my door which was nice else I'll have to drag my luggage on sand to get to my lovely room.

The room is huge and spacious and I love tiled flooring (as compared to carpet), always feel cleaner. The beds are Super single sized, love that both the bed and pillow are firm.

But what I loved most is the dreamy walk in bathroom. Going thru the doors is like walking into another world. Luscious space, tiled standing shower with pebbles, fitting of a spa resort. Bathtub is probably big enough for 2.

They provide rubber slippers instead of disposables which is fantastic, environmentally friendly and I don't have to dirty my own slippers going to the beach. I love how they are tied together with grass, adding to the resort feel.

Housekeeping service is prompt and efficient. The resort has 3 swimming pools, a beach front and a spa within it. So you don't have to even leave the resort at all. For a cheaper massage, there's just one outside the resort at one tenth the price but of course not as comfortable.

Overall a great stay and I will certainly return if I ever visit Cebu again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear dyhx,

Thank you for a detailed review of all the things you love about your stay at Bluewater Maribago. We are thrilled to read and share everything you said to our team.

We hope to welcome you back soonest, let us know soon as we'd be happy for you to enjoy our Amuma Spa too.

Thanks and see you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The ambiance of the resort is really beautiful. The rooms are spacious and their beds are wide. The room has it’s own balcony with a table overlooking the pool.
They have very good choices of food for breakfast.
We will definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Terya T,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to having you come back home here soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome resort with an awesome crew. From the incredible breakfast to an awesome night. The best part is the people that work here they are without a doubt the ones that make this resort an awesome experience. The breakfast was included for us and there were many options to choose from. I would say that the food is a bit pricey but within a few minutes drive you have many options to choose from. The resort is about 20 min drive from Lapu Lapu which is a good experience to go and see the city.

I highly recommend for everyone especially families

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear David B,

Many thanks for taking the time in sharing your experience from your stay at Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort. We are pleased to know that among everything that we provided and showcased in the resort, our staff and service made your stay with us wonderful.

Also, thank you for the recommendation. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

It was one of the best trips I had. Very beautiful resort. Front Office staffs were very considerate. We arrived very early from the standard checkin time, but they gave us a room by the time we arrived. You can see genuine smiles with graceful services you never expected. Kudos! A must go resort, plus very delicious dishes and peaceful place to unwind.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear samferrali,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay at Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort. We are glad to know that you had a lovely stay and thank you for the recommendation.

Looking forward to have you again soon.