“Almost a good very good choice”
Review of Troi Oi

Troi Oi
Ranked #7 of 343 Restaurants in Iloilo City
Description: A homegrown, authentic Vietnamese restaurant designed with Vietnamese-made furniture and lacquerware serving dishes curated by a Vietnamese chef.
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

We are regular customer from that restaurant... This is a top restaurant food very good and authentic service clean and perfect even toilet are very clean, difficult some time in Philippines.. We like the place as well we ad our wedding lunch with friends their...trust me I am a good experimented cook and I know when the food is fresh and authentic prepared.. Should be the best restaurant from Iloilo.. I tried a lot

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Undoubtedly, Troi Oi in Board Walk Iloilo is one place I can spend my Friday night. The
Vietnamese experience is authentic via food and interior design. The service personnel are very much friendly and jolly, as fleshed out by its best waiter, Jed. Every time I visit the place with my friends, we always wish that Jed will be our waiter while the good old songs are sung by the folk singers in the house.

Date of visit: August 2018
Graceofdeveron, Owner at Troi Oi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Thank you for your kind words. Jed our star will be so much more inspired with your comments.
At Troi Oi we consider our customers as friends and family. Everyone will always welcome you with a smile.
Our chefs and kitchen staff prepare our dishes with PASSION and LOVE. This are our secret weapons. We always try our best to keep our standards so our friends and "family" will keep coming back.
We also maintain our singers. We do not change them because they are part of the Troi Oi family also.
We hope to see you again and again.
God bless.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We went to Troi Oi a dozen times when we visited Iloilo City, and had pretty much the same food--vermicelli soft noodles with grilled pork and cha gio for me and the vegetarian one for my husband. The place has a good ambiance, helpful staff, and kid-friendly. We're back overseas, but the thought of Troi Oi makes me want to fly to Iloilo again soon.

Date of visit: July 2018
Les080253, Public Relations Manager at Troi Oi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for a simply delightful review, the whole team enjoyed it and we look forward to your safe return to the City of Love

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Among the best Vietnamese food restaurant I've ever went. I had a Romantic dinner with my fiancée. Beside the esplanade river, in Smallville. The view is great and the price is not so expensive. I recommend the shrimp. If you go for lunch, I recommend a walk beside the river after. Brasileiros: Smallville é passagem orbigatória em Iloilo. No final da pista que contorna o rio está o letreiro "I love Iloilo", parada turística obrigatório, além é claro do Esplanade River.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

All their dishes is recommended. Just ask that the extra fat be removed in their soup. Sharing is ideal as portions are big.Good food and good atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2018
Les080253, Guest Relations Manager at Troi Oi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

The Troi Oi greatly appreciates your review !! Could you clarify the comment on the soup though, we don’t add fat? God Bless