“Great Tour”

Timisoara Tour Guide
Ranked #1 of 7 Food & Drink in Timisoara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hi! My name is Alexandra also known as the "girl with the red umbrella". As a professional tour guide and genealogy researcher, I offer my tailor made tours of Timisoara, Sherlock (ancestry) tours and research, and day trips to the countryside. History, trivia, architecture, tips & tricks, communist heritage, all in a nutshell for you to enjoy during your stay in Timisoara! Extras: I can help out with airport transfers and choosing the right means of transportation to fit your travel arrangements, thus avoiding on-arrival confusion; traditional meals, accommodation and souvenir recommendations, translation & interpretation, pub crawls and guaranteed laughs.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Alexandra gave us great highlights about the history of Timisoara with a general overview about the country

1  Thank Roger H
"with some friends"
"recent history"
"history lesson"

Reviewed 28 June 2018

After almost 40 years spent in a city, you would say there are not too many things to discover. Few hours with Alexandra will make you see different your home town. Nice places, history, good mood...

1  Thank AlinaCotescuTM
Reviewed 25 June 2018

First of all, Alexandra is excellent at what she does and delivers on everything she promises. She is fluent in English and very friendly. She is able to provide a wide array of services and made my visit to Timisoara and the area the best it could have been. I have contacted her months prior to my visit and gave her some info about my ancestors and she managed to piece together an amazing personalized tour that included access to the now non-active synagogue my ancestors belonged to. She relayed information about the city that was interesting and fun. I most highly recommend her.
Thank you so much for everything you did.

1  Thank SunnyBeach15
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Alexandra is great ! I am living in Timisoara but learned a lot about the past ( things not from the Internet ).

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

So so interesting and such a friendly- great
Alexandra kindly gave our group the most interesting and fascinating tour of Timisoara . My friends from our goup, are still talking about it Afrer the tour ends. We had such a great time together cuz’ of you “Girl with the Red Umbrella”.Thank you much to Alexandra. We would thoroughly recommend her to anyone.I will thoroughly recommend het to anyone, anytime!

1  Thank bogdancalinatpd