See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

One of the worst hotels, I have ever stayed at.
Rooms are filthy, cold (and not possible to adjust the temperature), and with no windows. Mattresses are soft, and beds are some weird bunk beds, where the lower bed is a bit wider than the upper.
Staff are incompetent, unfriendly and inflexible - and only available between 9am and 1am.
My friends arrived, only to be sent to a different Winterfell far away, despite having a confirmed booking. I booked it, arriving a day later, but I checked out a few hours after check-in, simple because the hotel is such a joke.
Shared bathrooms. Kitchenette available, as well as washing machine (for a fee). WiFi worked okay, and location is ok'ish.
The exterior of the building is extremely dodgy.
Avoid at all cost.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

They give our room to other guests although we had paid the full amount 6 months in advance.
They even did not notice us.
We arrived at the hotel after 12 hour travel by train tired and expected to go to our room and rest but the reception just said they do not have an empty room. Our room had been given to others.
The hotel was booked via Agoda.com and they did not take any responsibility as well.
I would never recommend this hotel and also agoda company to anyone.
They just so terrible.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mahsa Y
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Very good location and quality for the price. The rooms are very small, but for business visit it's perfect. Everything is very clean, and the receptionist girl is very kind and speaks english really well, which is something valuable in Moscow. Will come back again when I need to visit this city.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Very small rooms doesnt look like the pictures , staff doesnt speak english. Clean rooms and bathroom, very close to center button not easy to find. Very small bord on the door and phonenumber isnt answered

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nynkevdijck
Reviewed 27 April 2017

In the reception they speak english, something really extrange in Russia and very usefull if you need something. The girl was really friendly. Is clean and really good location. The atmosphere was not really good because was full of russians and they are not friendly, but is not a problem of the hostel, is like this in all the country.
I recomend the place 100% and for sure I will back again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple