“Very talented guide ”

Moscow Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 325 Tours in Moscow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best private tours in Moscow since 2011. Only personal guides, flexible itineraries, hotel pick-up, instant online booking and payments by card. We speak English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Italian!
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Eugevny walked us around the city centre for a day: very prepared, serious and endowed with a sense of humour.

1  Thank Lucia C
"private guide"
in 14 reviews
"main sights"

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Unforgettable experience, in a 4 to 6 hour tour that allows visitors to discover the essential corners of Moscow, seasoned with historical explanations to understand the history of Russia. During the tour we made a small break for lunch, when I took knowledge of some of the typical dishes of the Russian cuisine. Finally, during the tour through the main stations of the Moscow metro I also discovered its dazzling paintings and sculptures, which symbolize many of the passages of the ancient and contemporary history of this beautiful country.
I have to thank my guide, Alexandra, for this wonderful day, the best way to start understanding the heart of this beautiful city.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We 3 ladies joined 4 tours with Moscow Private Tours and all were excellent with very knowledgeable guides.
We did the Night tour ( with a car and driver) and the day-time walking Must See Tour with Alina who is very knowledgeable and even in heavy snow, was showing us the pictures of old Moscow.She also helped us with group photoes at appropriate sites.Both times Alina picked us from our hotel punctually. We had lunch at a Russian cafe as part of the day tour, the Borscht soup was very good but the other dishes were so-so in my view.
Zhenya took over from Alina and led us in the Kremlin Grounds Tour. Zhenya is also very knowledgeable about the history of the Kremlin and took us back to our hotel at 530 pm. As it was low season, it was not crowded and the pace was just right, with enough time for questions and photoes.
The last tour was to Sergiev Posad with Alexandra ,we set out at 830am from hotel, took the metro and then a 1 hour train to Sergiev Posad. Along the way, Alexandra told us the history of the monasteries and the various kings. Very interesting and the cathedrals are fantastic with various architecture through different centuries. On the way back to Moscow, Alexandra was kind enough to take us on a slight detour to the metro station Mayakovskaya which we had missed when we explored some of the beautiful Metro stations on our own the previous day. We really appreciated her going out of the way to show us this station and telling us a bit of its history .
Overall, would highly recommend Moscow Private Tours especially if it is your first time in Moscow, you cannot understand the language at all, and you do not have time to do your own research so its good to have knowledgeable guides to lead and answer any queries. However, I didnt expect Mar to be so cold ( its -8C to -12C throughout our 5 days stay and snowing everyday) so I would recommend doing these tours which are all outdoors in warmer weather to enjoy fully.

2  Thank intrepidtraveller124
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Booked up prior to visit in Moscow and Kate met us at the exact time she stated and was very friendly and informative, did a half day tour and then had lunch and thought it was pretty good value and definitely worth while as Moscow is so vast.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I was staying in Moscow for three days. Two days went on working. The third day I
decided to see some of Moscow centrum. I was a little anxious to miss my plane. Maria was my guide. She gave me a detailed story about Moscow and some of the story of the capital.She spoke english fluåently and paid me attention. We had a very nice lunch. The place We visited was clean, had very polite and serviceminded waitresses. Maria was a historian, and she knew everything about my fellow men- the Norwegian Vikings. She even knew about the great Norwegian Explorer Thor Heyerdahl.
It was really a pleasure to be guided around in Moscow together with Maria. I will highly recommend a tour with her!
And- my plane- no problem. Maria accompanied me safe and punctually back to my hotel.

1  Thank HRY852