Review Highlights
Moscow on the go

I really appreciated the fact that my needs were considered in the planning of the two tours. The... read more

Reviewed 8 July 2021
U1179PCalisonw
via mobile
Get to know the history and culture of Moscow - off the beaten path

This tour group is fantastic - I've been on at least four of their tours (Ballerina's Apartment... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2020
MeganP1908
Moscow

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
3 Days in Moscow
17 Reviews
from US$447.00
from US$241.77
from US$81.03
from US$193.59
More Info
All reviews day tour tour company star city red square golden ring tour amazing tour russian history victory park st petersburg maria itinerary knowledge guide suzdal english kremlin sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

I booked a 1 day trip to Moscow to use some frequent flyer miles and used bridge to Moscow day tour. It was great. Anna was very helpful via email while booking my tour. She helped with hotel recommendations and visa assistance. My guide was Katerina who was smart, funny and just a joy to spend the day with. We covered all the top spots and she left me on Old Arbat Street to shop when we were done. She gave perfect instructions on how to get back to my hotel (and I have no sense of direction). She even gave me a few suggestions (with directions) on things to do the next morning before my return flight. I can't say enough good about Anna and her team.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

We had a wonderful afternoon with Daniel on the 'sleeping district' tour, including a train trip to a Moscow suburb, a visit to a local market, where we were given 'tasters' by the charming stall holders, then a delightful lunch in a local restaurant and finally tea at a typical apartment. Daniel was a most intelligent and helpful guide, and was able to cover topics from politics to culture and cheese! We would absolutely recommend Bridge to Moscow as an efficient and responsive company, and particularly suggest this tour as one which takes you beyond the standard tourist sights. Excellent value.

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank spiderbait
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Dealing with Katerina to organise the tour and itinerary was always prompt and accurate. Our day tour taken on 30 Dec 2012. We had a wonderful and well organised tour to the Kremlin, Red Square by our guide Maria. She was very informative and gave a good historical guide to the Tsars that occupied the Kremlin without being boring. The moscow subway tour was also very informative and interesting. Gave us the confidence to take some trips on our own the next day. We also enjoyed the added drive around tour of Moscow, it was a good way to see life in Moscow outside of the main city area and worth spending the time and money, plus, so much easier than taking the public transport.

Date of experience: December 2012
2  Thank LinaLeeAL
Reviewed 10 January 2013

In September my husband and two adult daughters booked a 3 day private tour with Bridge to Moscow.
After my first inquiry Anna was so promt and helpful in organising our 3 days in Moscow. I was impressed with her efficiency. Our guide for 2 days was Mikhael and Maria for the third day.
Mikhael was very knowledgable, accommodating and very friendly and made our walking tour of Moscow a fantastic experience. Nothing was too much effort ,he very quickly worked out our interests and planned our day accordingly. We had a fantastic day seeing the sights of Moscow in a relaxed, friendly environment which made our day a wonderful experience.

On our second day we went to Vladimir and Suzdal for the day. Once again Mikhael was always looking after our needs. Both the driver and the local guide in Vladimir and Suzdal were also excellent. Mikhael was always happy to answer our questions and was genuinely interested in our family and our home life. Even sitting in a line of trucks on our way to Vladimir, the trucks on their way to Siberia, there was always friendly, genuine conversation.

On our thrid day Maria was our guide. Maria was just as knowledgable , accommodating and friendly. We were taken on a driving tour of Moscow to see the sights we not nearby on our walking tour. Once again nothing was too much trouble, we visited the Izmailovo Market and Maria was very helpful and patient witth our shopping.

We had the most fantastic 3 days in Moscow and left with wonderful memories of our visit. We believe this was attributed to the excellent organisation and the superb guides Mikhael and Maria.

We travelled for 5 weeks after Moscow through Europe. Our experiences in Moscow were truly memorable and definitely the highlight of our trip. This is all thanks to Bridge to Moscow.

I would highly recommend Bridge to Moscow tours.and their guides Mikhael and Maria.

Date of experience: September 2012
1  Thank Cecelialee
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We had a day and a half in Moscow and decided to hire a guide so that we could maximise our time there and also to help with the language barrier. From the start, Anna at Bridge to Moscow could not have been more helpful. All emails and queries were answered very promptly and our whole visit went very well. The price was well worth it for the experience we had. Olga, our guide, was just wonderful. She was full of knowledge and made all of the history she was giving information on very interesting. She was prompt and courteous and I could not recommend her highly enough. Thank you Bridge to Moscow for making our stay in Moscow so enjoyable.

Date of experience: September 2012