All reviewsaurora bargreat monumentmoscow rivertretyakov galleryriver viewfood storehigh levelrooms are bigbusiness centertop floorminute walkenjoyed my stayother hotelsclean roomsreceptionsqmkremlin
Reviewed 16 September 2017

This hotel was announced as a 5 star hotel, but I had my own doubts already upon booking my stay, but decided to give it a try. This is a massive hotel that was probably a very fancy one during Soviet time (read that it was built in 1983). Everything is big and prominent and gives a really Soviet feeling from it. But not everything is bad here. The room I got was probably some 100 sqm. No idea if thats the norm, but it was quite a surprise. However, the room felt very outdated and had not probably been upgraded ever. The location of the hotel is excellent, and this is a major positive. On top of this it has an amazing view from the roof terrace.

Overall, this is a hotel that seriously needs some upgrade. By doing that, this hotel would actually have potential to be a really good hotel. And I would recommend that the hotel start it now, as otherwise the reputation will get to it. The upgrading could follow Soviet style, but with quality. Overall, if you need a hotel in the very center of Moscow and you can get a good deal as I got, feel free to try it. I might consider it for business in the future, depending on price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Had an event in the top roof restaurant.....DISASTER!!! The service went down drastically as to compare with previous years. Employees do not have a sense of care, service and attitude towards the guest.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed three night in this hotel. It was 5 star hotel. All rooms were suits and very big and clean , the breakfast was good, the location was good,It have a small pool at the top floor. but the bad thing was the internet it was very poor.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We were visiting Moscow for 4 days and I decided to book this hotel. The hotel was actually nice, little bit older, but nice. The big advantage was the location - close to the city center, close to the park and the river - close to sight seeing bus. The only negative I can see that the windows in the rooms were not able to open - the only "fresh air" was through AC which I do not like that much.
The top of our stay were Breakfast - plenty of choices, very nice staff.
The other negative in comparison to other hotels was the price for visa invitation - 2000RUB per person - in other hotels was usually 100 RUB per person.

Room Tip: ask for the river view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

president hotel placed in very good location near every important sights
our room is standard but it was very big about 80 meters with very beautifull view of moscow river and petro colomb
i recomended this hotel to every one
just breakfast is poor

Room Tip: rooms with river view are beautifull
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family