US$83
US$79
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$40
  • Restaurant
Novotel Moscow Centre(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Restaurant
AZIMUT Hotel Tulskaya Moscow(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$40
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$87
US$78
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$156
US$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Novotel Moscow City(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Beta Hotel Izmailovo(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$30
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$284
US$238
US$277
US$239
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I have been staying in more than 40 hotels in my life and definitely the worst hotel in the world is this one! I can not call it as a hotel. It's really a jail or prison, with a very bad tempered staff and disaster rooms. very very small room that even they did not have any window!!!! I could not believe that!!!!!! If you respect yourself, DO NOT reserve this barn!
At the fist, the reception asked for 1000 rubles for registration, although we had paid all money while booking. The staff do not know any ENGLISH words and It was the worst experience of my life. I beg the TripAdvisor to remove this jail from the list of hotels.
I forgot to say! I lost my keys (normal keys, not digital or ... ), and the receptionist gave 500 rubles for the lost key!!!!!!!
Finally, I advise everybody! DO NOT reserve this .... .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Small budget hotel with super cheap price. 10 minutes from the subway station and 24 hour front desk. Breakfast have limited choices and you can only choose from breakfast A, B or C. You have to pay if you want an extra egg!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2016

They wrote that the staffs speak in English, they just speak in Russian. Booked a two single bed room and they gave to us a double bed room. The room was clean but I found a used condom in the bathroom behind the toilet. The breakfast was really poor. For two days it was okay, but for a week, I can't accept it. I never will go back to there. And don't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I couldn't find a better hotel for such a low price in Moscow that would have private bathroom, such a good location (if 7-10mins walk to underground is too much for smb, I have nothing to say..) not far from underground and city centre and be so clean! Most foreigners expect for more but I'd then recommend them to stay at hostel or 4-5*hotel. This is a budget place but still has everything u need: clean bad, shower utensils, towels (they change it every 3 days now but can do more often if u ask politely), teapot, fridge, and cheap breakfast for those who are lazy to go out. I used to buy takeaway food in cafes near underground and the price was almost the same. My room had no window btw, but had fan. It was ok as long as I didn't stay there at daytime but was always out.

Pay better by cash as credit card will have fees (this is what person at reception warned me about).

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2015

The hotel is quite far from the subway. It take 10-15 minutes walk from the station.
The room is clean but it's very tight. There is not available for 2 standard size of suitcase.
Wifi in the room is very fast and reliable.

The hotel reception is helpful but they can speak English a little.

Breakfast is served in the Cafe on 1st floor. The food is a la carte menu. There are not variety menu. I have never tried them.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple