“Nice Dinner on a Lake”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2018

My parents made the reservations and after reading what others had wrote here I wasn't totally looking forward to dinner - but I am glad that we ignored complaints about service. The waitstaff was attentive and considerate and took care of our needs without any reminders.

The food was good, we had a very nice prime rib and some scallops that were perfectly cooked. All in all it was a lovely evening at a nice local spot.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Seafood chowder perfect this time around salmon just right Reuben very good caesar salad does need a little adjustment overall a good place to eat wonderful deck on a late summer night

Reviewed 10 September 2017

This casual restaurant has a limited view of Crystal Lake. Our lunches were OK. I'm giving them 3 stars, instead of 4 though, as my Hot Roast Beef Sandwich (Fresh carved roast beef, served open-faced with gravy and fries) was cooked well done, not medium rare as this ideally would be served. While it was tasty, it was more like eating a pot roast sandwich, rather than an open faced roast beef sandwich. It could have been kicked up a notch, perhaps with a little horseradish sauce... Anyway, they have a couple dining rooms in which to eat, a bar area, & also a banquet room upstairs.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My friend and I decided to enjoy the nice weather by eating outside. The porch is comfortable with a limited view of the lake. Service was prompt and efficient without being hurried. I tried the Lakeside Special cocktail and it was delicious (and generous in size). We both ordered the ribs for dinner. They were tender and delicious--didn't have to fight with them to enjoy them. A little heavy handed on salad dressing (I would suggest ask for it on the the side). Baked potato was fine.

There were so many things to choose from on the menu that I will have to return to try more.

Total bill before tip (one alcoholic drink & one iced tea) $41.00

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Our group of 7 sat on the back porch for an Early dinner
Lots of choices on the menu and great service
Nice view