“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: German, Grill
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

On the other side of the river, away from the main tourist routes, yet, stylish in its own way and with some nice dishes: venison is good in basturma and not so good in cutlets.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We visited Hansa with quait big group of tourists and service was exellent, fast and with smiles. Food was tasteful, not heavy for stomack. Our lunch was preodered and we got four course meal with very sensible price. So it is very good place for groups too.

HansaPskov, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Restaurant Hansa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

We are very grateful to you for your kind words.
And we hope that you will come again soon.
Thank you again!

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Given the medieval location and the positive recensions on tripadvisor, me and my boyfriend chose this restaurant for a romantic dinner. The stone walls, the dark rooms, the candles, the wooden furniture, everything contributes to the creation of the perfect medieval and intimate setting that sends you back to the 14 century. Disappointing instead the service and the quality of the food: after waiting for 20 minutes for a waitress to approach us for the order, we were appalled by the quality of the meat and of the vegetables. Enough to say that both me and my partner spent the next two days nauseated, vomiting continuously and with serious digestive disturbances. Never coming back again!!!!

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

First time in Pskov... With my family and friends. And first restaurant in Pskov.... with perfect service, very tasty food and excellent overall atmosphere. Definitely will recommend to all my friends. Thanks.
Andrey/Spb

Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Very satisfied with the place. We were very hospitably and swiftly served. The dishes being delicious really reminded of the medieval times.