US$130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$86
US$79
  • Restaurant
Radisson Sonya Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$134
  • Restaurant
Domina St. Petersburg(St. Petersburg)
US$179
  • Restaurant
Pushka Inn Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$193
US$163
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$120
  • Restaurant
Helvetia Deluxe Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$283
US$370
US$259
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2016

One of the girls in the reception was very service minded and friendly. She spoke English very well, and helped us with the information we needed.
The hotel had also a perfect location!
The room was clean and OK.

April 28 - May 2, 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank a-ksoerlie
ComfitelHotelGroup, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Comfitel Demidov Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear guest! Thank you for you feedback. We are really happy that you staying was comfortable. We wish all the best. Awaiting to you againe.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel room was clean and the breakfast was fair enough. It is a small hotel but in a good position, 10-15 min walking from the very heart of the city. The price is at the moment very affordable due to the weak ruble and the low season. Nothing to complain at, although the decor of the entrance and the stairs could be improved and the room interior needs some renovation.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Gianvito! Thanks for your feedback. We will try very hard to get better. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times and in my estimation it has gone down a bit since my last stay. The room was small but ok. There was no fridge or tea and coffee making facility. The staff had some English, but it was quite limited. There were a bunch of noisy people staying when I stayed and they weren't told to keep their noise level down.The good thing about this hotel is it's location. It is just around the corner from Sennaya Square and the metro, and a five or ten minute walk to Nevsky Prospect and the major sights of St Petersburg. Good if you're on a budget.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vegas778
Reviewed 7 May 2015

Last night I was staying at the hotel my macbook pro and kindle has been stolen from the room. I was out for an hour. Somebody just opened my room with a key, took all valuables he could find, closed the door with the key. Obviously this person is related to the hotel staff. After reporting about the issue to local police I was answering stupid repeating questions for 4-5 hours. Next day I had a 18-hour flight without my laptop or ebook. The room itself equipped with 2 twin beds instead of one queen. Mattresses are so old that you can feel every spring. Shower cabin doors broken. Shower holder broken. TV remote doesn't work. One light bulb doesn't work, another makes high pitch noise. Floor, curtains, blanket, everything is smoked through. Despite I asked for non-smoking room. Hotel staff is unfriendly.

Room Tip: you'd better look for another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank SergeyRomanovsky
Reviewed 18 January 2015

We stayed for two nights, the hotel is very well located, the building is very old and worn but we found it rather charming, room was spacious and clean and quiet, beds were comfortable, staff speaks only Russian but they were very helpful and nice, and seemed so sincerely concerned when water pipes froze and I couldn't have a shower on second night it made me not mind that. Reception is open 24hours. Breakfast is included with room and although simple is available from 7 to 10.30am which I think is rare. Good Wi-Fi. All in all, simple and a good choice for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank OffTrack-36
ComfitelHotelGroup, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Comfitel Demidov Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Thank you for you comments. We appreciate your spending your time to write the review.We apologize for any inconvenience with the water during your stay. Unfortunately, the building is owned by the city administration, and we can not get them to replace the pipes throughout the building yet. Thank you again for your feedback, which is unvaluable to us. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!
Best regards,